Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm more mad at the hypocrisy of the situation than anything and the laziness of the situation. I feel like this dude was dragged under the mud for unfair reasons and the coach purposely or naively used that situation to make some moot point and then doesn't have the testicular fortitude to right the wrong at least vocally in the presence of the biggest spotlight in the NFL.

You can't ask for professional accountability when you don't provide none yourself.

And Dez needs to stfu. Dude wants so bad to be the real #88 but you don't have his mental capacity to lead. Dez tries to hard to say all the right things. Just play the game and shut your mouth. He don't understand the gray area that exists between keeping it real and being politically correct.

So Garrett should bring him back and cut him next month? Obviously there is hypocracy in every league. Star players get treated differently. Players with large contracts get more chances. And to think this once incident led to him getting cut is naive. I get that he was a locker room favorite but it's all about production. Maybe he will go to another team and get more opportunities to get on the field.

And again. The fact that they drafted Switzer speaks to the level of faith they had in him.

If you're an undraftex player at the bottom of a depth chart you don't want to give coaches any excuses. He had no equity. Garrett probably wanted to cut him after posting to the world about his dog being held for ransom which was stupid as he'll.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Why yall nikkas :cape:for this guy? He wasn't productive since he was in Dallas and they drafted his replacement.

If he wants to blame someone he should blame all the other players on the team that fukked up. Lucky basically showed how little they thought of him talent wise. It may have been an overreaction on Garretts part but it basically saved the hassle of having to cut him next month.
We knew Lucky was gone, but the problem is you have a coach preaching accountability while refusing to be held accountable.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
We knew Lucky was gone, but the problem is you have a coach preaching accountability while refusing to be held accountable.

Coaches get held accountable through wins and losses. But in Garrette's case, I don't think this was 100% his decision. I think it was a collaboration between him and the joneses.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Why yall nikkas :cape:for this guy? He wasn't productive since he was in Dallas and they drafted his replacement.

If he wants to blame someone he should blame all the other players on the team that fukked up. Lucky basically showed how little they thought of him talent wise. It may have been an overreaction on Garretts part but it basically saved the hassle of having to cut him next month.

I don't think anybody is caping for Lucky as a player, cause he wasn't really making a difference on this team and probably needed to be cut. He doesn't return kicks as good as you would think...doesn't do anything in the receiving game...and you can only run so many reverses and sweeps with him before teams just start blowing him up as soon as he comes into the game...

The problem is how garrett handled the whole situation...first off you don't even wait for all the facts to come out and you just cut a guy when your organization is supposedly known for having a fixer who deals with stuff like this behind the scenes...second of all dude tells you he didn't do it and you pretty much call him a liar...third of all the guy is pretty much some no name bottom of the roster player nobody outside of cowboys fans know about and was probably going to get cut anyway and THAT is the guy you discipline..so even that comes off as a dog and pony show...and now that it has blown up in your face you not even man enough to say you made a mistake in this instance...yet all he preaches is accountability...and now he doing everything he can to not be accountable...

This coupled with the dudes he cut cause they didn't wear a suit on the plane is some fukk boy shyt...yet when Greg Hardy was wilding out on the sideline dude was to scared to even look at him...

And there is no hassle in cutting a bottom of the roster player at any point in training camp or the season so I don't understand what you mean by Garrett saving himself from...something...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Fakkit ass cac deflecting as usual but will go in the locker room preaching about accountability :camby:

Witten bytch ass is the only one I can see vouching for him too :scust: Im close to not watching at all this year brehs....

Breh I got to say...between this...Garret just being an idiot...Dez being on this weirdo I'm trying to be a leader but I can barely put together coherent sentences...all this hype about Jaylon being healthy and he clearly still dragging his foot...my fandom of this team is at an all time low...

I got no interest in training camp...i got no interest in preseason...i won't seriously start checking for this team until week 1 and if they get out the gates slow and start like 1 - 3 or some shyt i might legit not even watch this team until garrett is gone...

If Dak and Zeke weren't on this team I probably wouldn't pay attention to them at all...

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh I got to say...between this...Garret just being an idiot...Dez being on this weirdo I'm trying to be a leader but I can barely put together coherent sentences...all this hype about Jaylon being healthy and he clearly still dragging his foot...my fandom of this team is at an all time low...

I got no interest in training camp...i got no interest in preseason...i won't seriously start checking for this team until week 1 and if they get out the gates slow and start like 1 - 3 or some shyt i might legit not even watch this team until garrett is gone...

If Dak and Zeke weren't on this team I probably wouldn't pay attention to them at all...

Dez was also on the "What about black on black crime" bullshyt as well.

I wish some brother will pull Dez to the side and enlighten him.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@*DalMem* wfaa 10:20pm tonight. :popcorn:

This shyt is about to be good. :blessed:

magic-johnson-eating-popcorn.gif