Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
juju is officially the steal of the draft. :blessed:

what do you think about that deal for LA.?
Good deal imo

Hes gonna end up making around the same amount Zack made through his first contract. Jerruh blessed him to make up for that draft fukkery.

Its only for two yrs unlike that :hhh:crawford deal and Im glad we have 4/5 spots on the OL locked up for the next three seasons and can continue to focus on defense

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something good I read to change the focus right now

Dak Prescott aims to get the ball downfield more :obama:

Can't wait to see Dak make that next step...:to:

Why are people making this an issue when Dak was one of the best downfield passers last year. :what:

Throwing the ball downfield too much is what causes INTS or quick three and outs. And that is for any QB.

That is one of the things I hated about Romo. He would make unnecessary passes downfield that would comeback to haunt the Cowboys. Sometimes leading to shytty field positions for the defense or low time of possession.

Dak doesn't force that shyt like Romo. He take the shot downfield when it's there and open.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Why are people making this an issue when Dak was one of the best downfield passers last year. :what:

Throwing the ball downfield too much is what causes INTS or quick three and outs. And that is for any QB.

That is one of the things I hated about Romo. He would make unnecessary passes downfield that would comeback to haunt the Cowboys. Sometimes leading to shytty field positions for the defense or low time of possession.

Dak doesn't force that shyt like Romo. He take the shot downfield when it's there and open.

Facts. Such a breath of fresh air watching Dak play vs Romo :whew:

93 til

Superstar
Daps

Let them learn the hard way :manny:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dak all day but I disagree with Romo part force my it down field. I don't recall him taking too many unnecessary throws downfield.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
juju is officially the steal of the draft. :blessed:

what do you think about that deal for LA.?

Collins deal is great news. I was worried we wouldn't be able to keep him and :smugzach:...meaning Collins was about to get thrown in the bushes...now we can keep both cause I don't think his money is going to impact what we pay :smugzach:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought he was about to go in. :shaq2:

The Jason Garrett "Minority Report" analogy was funny tho. :heh:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL