Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this front office doesn't know what team it wants to be. Is it camp cupcake, or camp tuna. When you have no front office philosophy, you have no team direction and then the result is the circus we have here. I been in hibernating from this team team all offseason. The thing that really woke me up was the surprisinging Free retiring. Right then I knew it was goijnbe some fukkery. I'm highly skeptical of the jaylen smith situation. Show me, don't tell me. I really want to see how this plays out cuz I really don't expect him to see the field.

I expect the worst outta the Zeke situation.

Nobody talking about it but if we start the season off on the wrong track we'll hear about Romo all season.

I said in here or Cowboyszone that I would not be surprise if a letdown season like2015 happened all over again not because of the talent level but because the leadership of this team and I'm talking about the coach and front office. Ppl don't talk about it but they're just as big as a distraction to this team as the players drama.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Hopefully Garret loses the locker room and we can get his ass out of here :camby:

Please put a mic in front of Dez face after an intense practice and ask him about it so he can say a bunch of the wrong stuff and we can get this ball rolling :camby:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Hopefully Garret loses the locker room and we can get his ass out of here :camby:

Please put a mic in front of Dez face after an intense practice and ask him about it so he can say a bunch of the wrong stuff and we can get this ball rolling :camby:

tumblr_mpatvb1C291qcmk4ho8_250.gif

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
this shyt stinks brehs. the only way to make this right is for jerry, garrett and Stephen to issue an apology to lucky. he wasn't going to make the team anyway so they don't have to worry about giving him his job back but at least apologize, man. garrett should have cut bum ass Nolan carroll after that dwi. instead he wasted his opportunity to be seen as a disciplinarian on a case of mistaken identity:snoop:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Unbelievable that this young brotha was fired from his job after making the team and has to go trough this.

Firs his dog, now this...you should've saw how other fans of other boards thought he was guilty. Sickening :snoop: