Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can see how a Garrett goin spin this .

Garrett: The Luckily situation l was just a culmination of all the negative off-the-field drama that's been cultivating on my team and lucky was just a unlucky, in fair casualty of that culture where I was just at my wits end with the misbehavior. I want to believe him and see down o really did but I felt I had to do this send a message of what type of team we're aiming to be and what we being perceived as based in our actions.

The Dallas media is about to :eat: a 2 pm

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This.

If all this offseason fukkery leads to a shorter JG tenure in Dallas, it's kinda worth it.

Hope Lucky latches on elsewhere tho. Team/Coach did him dirty.

Jason Garrett stays doing the dumbest shyt. Even when there's no football. WOAT decision maker, WOAT clock management, WOAT in-game adjustments, WOAT Aaron Rodgers preparation.

fukk this guy :pacspit:

I have never been a fan jason garrett

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have never been a fan jason garrett

I was the only person on here that took up for Jason Garrett. But he lost me on this one. When he said the Cowboys investigation team confirms that it was Lucky Whitehead.

Why even lie when you don't have all the information. :mindblown:

Yes we all know Lucky was going to get cut but this was a bullshyt way to cut him. :beli:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing about it is that there have been so many incidents with the teams Off-field transgressions and Lucky's was definitely the most petty(and small) and yet he's been the most severely punished by the team.

It's very contradictory

Exactly :snoop: plus garret did not trust his own player but wants to build an atmosphere of trust :snoop: