Young And Hungry - Dallas Cowboys 2017 Offseason Thread

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I just wanna see Jaylon play a down or two.. is he gonna be able to drive on a blocker or runner? I know for a fact he's gonna be scared for anyone to go low on him. Its only natural to feel that way.
Man, I dont know yall

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow. This is exactly why you should get all the information first. Now the team and fans look like complete jackazzes on this.

See soon as this story came out I had a hard time believing it. Only reason I didn't completely have disbelief is because of the panty thief but it just didn't make sense. I don't know the cat. It I follow him on social media and he seemed like a good kid. All he does is travel and workout...

The fact that Garrett didn't believe him is concerning and also :mjpls: at the same time. I hate to bring race into it but would he have believe in Cole Beaseley if it was him instead.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
The fact that Garrett didn't believe him is concerning and also :mjpls: at the same time. I hate to bring race into it but would he have believe in Cole Beaseley if it was him instead.
This is what makes it disgusting....Garrett yelling at the man as if he knew 100% :facepalm: Im so close to being done with the NFL and their fukk boy racism :gag:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The only thing Garrett hasn't lost since being HC is the locker room. Hopefully this leads to that.
This.

If all this offseason fukkery leads to a shorter JG tenure in Dallas, it's kinda worth it.

Hope Lucky latches on elsewhere tho. Team/Coach did him dirty.

Jason Garrett stays doing the dumbest shyt. Even when there's no football. WOAT decision maker, WOAT clock management, WOAT in-game adjustments, WOAT Aaron Rodgers preparation.

fukk this guy :pacspit:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can see how a Garrett goin spin this .

Garrett: The Luckily situation l was just a culmination of all the negative off-the-field drama that's been cultivating on my team and lucky was just a unlucky, in fair casualty of that culture where I was just at my wits end with the misbehavior. I want to believe him and see down o really did but I felt I had to do this send a message of what type of team we're aiming to be and what we being perceived as based in our actions.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lucky was a locker room favorite. I wonder if of his teammates stepped to coach in his defense before and after his innocence was provened.