You Think World War 3 is Coming? Update: World War has Started Already?

Are we entering a new war period?

• Yes

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • No

Votes: 62 48.4%

• Total voters

Positive Poster

All Star
Daps
Lol at NATO gaining members who asked to join being a reason...unless you have something else up your up your sleeve?

What’s going on is way bigger than that but if the NATO thing is something you want to focus on: how do you think Mexico and Cuba asking to join military alliances with China and Russia, allowing them to station troops and weapons in the land, would go down?

You think that would mean “fukking nothing” to US security?

May balanced logic and peace be with you brother

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Civil war in america yes, and all out war in Europe..
This is what I think is likely, and worst scenario.

If all out war breaks out, I'm convinced our right wing insurgency will look at it as an opportunity to make a move under rhetoric where they state if you want peace follow us. They will promise a hands off approach towards Russia and China militarily under America First ideas and try to shift all use of force on enemies, politically and racially, back home.

This means massive violence in American streets and political violence becoming more routine.

Anyways, this article makes a good case why ww3 is likely if China invades Taiwan.

Between Xi with his new term speech focused heavily on "reunification" and some military leaders saying they won't be surprised if China makes a move on Taiwan as early as this year, I still don't think my initial post is fear mongering.

2020 really damaged the image of strength of the US and the other sharks in the ocean definitely smell blood. We couldn't even control covid in their eyes and they saw all the civil and racial unrest in the US and tagged big boss in their secret coli mirror while doing the birdman hand rub :smugfavre: The access to the black sea via Ukraine and the largest Semiconductor manufacturing country in the world? We taking all that.

Last edited:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
No I do not. People have been thinking theres gonna be a world war not long after WW2

It's weird how people are always talking about it to the level like they want it. Same with this "Civil War" talk

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Yesterday and today almost every European country is pouring major weapon packages into the Ukraine. This feels like a major war in progress but not acknowledged officially by western politicians.

Last edited:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Yesterday and today almost every European country is pouring major weapon packages into the Ukraine. This feels like a major war in progress but not acknowledged officially by western politicians.

Because it is. Ukraine is a proxy war between Russia and NATO.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Once Iran really jumps into the Israel conflict, then the war is really going to blow up into a world war. I could see Israel preemptively dropping a nuke on them, especially since it has been speculated Iran has nukes now, and that's what's really going to set the next world war off.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Once Iran jumps in its official...

US won't officially declare anything till then...

US Navy and Airforce fully in position to flatten Tehran when that time comes, its a matter of when, not if...

Last edited: