You Think World War 3 is Coming? Update: World War has Started Already?

Are we entering a new war period?

• Yes

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • No

Votes: 62 48.4%

• Total voters

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
think you're better than a man making an honest living just cause you earn more than them, brehs :stopitslime:
ximg.php
Not better just smarter with more wits. Oh, and have better friends who are also smarter with more wits.

I literally visit the homes of Nigerian politicians and billionaires when I’m in Nigeria, hell I routinely find myself in rooms with billionaires and hundred millionaires here in America, but because we post on the same hip-hop forum dudes like to think we’re equals in this game of life.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
"mutt"

"trigger"

*sucks Putin's dikks and brags about money*

You're posting like a whole cac
Posting like a rich Igbo boy lol, it’s in my genetics I can’t help it.

100% biafran bushboy

23andme got it accurate down to the state.

Paternal haplogroup traces back through East Africa and the Levant
Black Israelite confirmed.

The DNA test just tells me stuff elders in the village already told me, but it's still cool to see it visualized and be able to visualize who your ancestors were if the knowledge was lost or destroyed.
You guys take this stuff too seriously, I watch world geopolitics for entertainment the way you watch sports.

I do take the West getting ran out of Africa very seriously, the fact that its finally happening makes me very happy.

Russia or China never took anything from my people, the US and Britain took a lot from us.

Last edited:

Anton

All Star
Daps
nikka watched one YouTube video on US hegemony and now he a historian and political scientist caping for fukking Russia and China :mjlol:

While flashing your life savings of American cash, the same country you earned that money in :russ:

Your black ass wouldn’t be able to earn a penny in Russia or China and you think they don’t have same imperialistic motives in Africa. Someone make it make sense :dead:
plenty of nikkas make money in russia and china.. fukk you talking bout

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
In this generation, nobody fights anyone their own size.

The manufacturing from Taiwan is important, but I see USA letting China have it.
This. No one's trying to be king of the ashpile. Proxy wars been the way the big dogs fight it out. After WW2, everyone left standing took a look at the devastation and did the :whoa:. This is contemporary version of "don't shoot officers on the battlefield"

Your military-industrial complex gets a nice paycheck and a free proving ground for their new toys, some job sectors will get growth, if you're the one supporting the third party nation then you get the luxury of having someone other than your nation's sons die for your ambitions, your infrastructure is untouched while some third world country is leveled.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Yea but millions of people died in the first Cold War over all those spread out conflicts and the espionage/sabotage game went crazy back then. So people saying "its only gonna be Cold War pt 2, not WW3" well thats not exactly a great outcome. I mean sure it wont bring on armageddon but were gonna be in for a bumpy 20, 30 years compared to the period for 1991 to 2021.

I fully expect to to see America and Russia fight a "nondirect" war in Ukraine or Moldova the same way America fought China in the Koreas through the UN. And we still got a second, actual war against China and/or North Korea on the table. Can't forget a possible war against Iran still on the table too that the Russians/Chinese could use to lure US into a quagmire. And likely military interventions in Latin America when the Venezuelan/Cuban/Nicaraguan dictatorships crumble OR another Haiti intervention given how things are going in that country.

shyt the Russians have had a hand in at least 3 different African countries kicking out the French this year. Eritrea mobilization against Ethiopia. Turkey and Greece very close to war with each other. Humanity is in a very dangerous time period right now, its too random and too many countries have beef without clear lines being drawn
@ignorethis

@Cuban Pete

Do you think there will be a military draft in the future?

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Hes probably realizing he will die soon himself and is trying to take all of them with him.

Arms manufacturers need a bad guy so the govt won't dare take him out covertly. They'll only do it if he's going to make the call within a short time. There are definitely killers in Russia ready to go if Joe gives the green light. That stock portfolio needs a boost tho. Raytheon been loving this shyt.

WWI and II were about colonialism. Ww3 will be about climate and capitalism. I'm optimistic tho. I don't think everyone will die, probably about 25-40% of the population and then probably another 20-30% from radiation sickness, and lack of food. When you use nukes, you make the soil worthless for YEARS. So there won't be farm land to grow some staple crops or for animals to graze on.

It's going to be awful and we will lose billions of people, plants and animals but I'm optimistic that the humans left will be forced to innovate and certain ways of thinking and acting will go too. People will be forced to prioritize things like sustainability, fair distribution of limited resources, and the value of Human life.

@CopiousX

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It will be new territory. So it's hard to predict where things will go. Personally I don't think it's "end of the world" status.

The population boom after it will more than make up for any lost lives. And this says nothing of the scientific war advancements that will save countless lives long after the last fall out shelters are demolished. Keep in mind we owe the existence of the modern world to WW2.

Also, it's a brilliant opportunity for those who can outlast the conflict becuase of the shifting power structures. Europe and the east coast will be useless; the global south will rise.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Yea but millions of people died in the first Cold War over all those spread out conflicts and the espionage/sabotage game went crazy back then. So people saying "its only gonna be Cold War pt 2, not WW3" well thats not exactly a great outcome. I mean sure it wont bring on armageddon but were gonna be in for a bumpy 20, 30 years compared to the period for 1991 to 2021.

I fully expect to to see America and Russia fight a "nondirect" war in Ukraine or Moldova the same way America fought China in the Koreas through the UN. And we still got a second, actual war against China and/or North Korea on the table. Can't forget a possible war against Iran still on the table too that the Russians/Chinese could use to lure US into a quagmire. And likely military interventions in Latin America when the Venezuelan/Cuban/Nicaraguan dictatorships crumble OR another Haiti intervention given how things are going in that country.

shyt the Russians have had a hand in at least 3 different African countries kicking out the French this year. Eritrea mobilization against Ethiopia. Turkey and Greece very close to war with each other. Humanity is in a very dangerous time period right now, its too random and too many countries have beef without clear lines being drawn
I can dig it but u could say we’re in a Cold War now Lol. I still think this is a show of might by Putin (short guy flex). The real war is going on behind the scenes with brics. This is a distraction, China and Russia already linked up. Putin won’t compromise this by hitting the button.