You Think World War 3 is Coming? Update: World War has Started Already?

Are we entering a new war period?

• Yes

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • No

Votes: 62 48.4%

• Total voters

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
If u pay attention to what’s going on it looks very unlikely.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Putin's dying and is a follower of Aleksandr Dugin. He cares about legacy. He'll push the button if he doesn't get his way. I just hope he's pissed enough people off they take him out before he does push the button.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol you think Russia has killed more people in Africa than the West :mjlol: , you typing about Russian death squads in Africa when my people actually fought against British death squads in Nigeria, I don’t have a read a cac publication to know what’s going on in Africa.

Just say you have no idea what going on in Africa and the rest of the world outside of your US information bubble.

I get annoyed talking about Africa on here because most of y’all don’t even know who the richest or most powerful people on the continent are (I know this because the cacs don’t even know, the guys they think are running shyt are workers), you’re just as clueless about Africa as a cac.

You don’t have a tribal affiliation, you don’t understand the complex politics of Africa, you don’t know that the West has been handicapping the development of Africa for 50 years and China has done more good on the continent in 10 years than the West has in 200.

Those former French and British colonies are defecting to Russia and China for a reason and it’s not because they’re dumb Africans.

At this point I’m expecting you to bring up the CIA “debt trap” propaganda that Africans have already realized was BS.

You would have thought Lumumba was a fool for disobeying your masters, not every black person on Earth has a master like you. Just admit you love your cac masters in America and you don’t want them to lose their position in the world.

nikka watched one YouTube video on US hegemony and now he a historian and political scientist caping for fukking Russia and China :mjlol:

While flashing your life savings of American cash, the same country you earned that money in :russ:

Your black ass wouldn’t be able to earn a penny in Russia or China and you think they don’t have same imperialistic motives in Africa. Someone make it make sense :dead:

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
some of yall really think all these countries made all these missiles just to admire how they look:heh:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
nikka watched one YouTube video on US hegemony and now he a historian and political scientist caping for fukking Russia and China :mjlol:

While flashing your life savings of American cash, the same country you earned that money in :russ:

Your black ass wouldn’t be able to earn a penny in Russia or China and you think they don’t have same imperialistic motives in Africa. Someone make it make sense :dead:

Man to scared to visit a bank to deposit his savings in but trying to flex

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Why keep it in the closet? Why aren't you investing? Dumb fukk
Lol please check my post history, the property I’ve purchased in the past 5 years surpassed your lifetime earnings, I mean the how much you would have earned when you die of old age.
One hundred percent sure Been doing it for 10 years and am very successful in it it. If me posting the Spotify backend for a one billion stream artist won’t make y’all believe it, maybe these pics out my phone will let y’all know I don’t live a life similar to 99% you dudes on the Coli.

2pBJiNN.jpg

6Bl8HpB.jpg

tBLNftC.jpg

qe072G1.jpg

rbFV8iR.jpg

2QLWk4N.jpg

PRDVVYj.jpg

6FpXkK0.jpg

voi0rBQ.jpg

W4kCsms.jpg

I’m a young black successful free agent (I’m not beholden to any major label, I work for my artist first) in this music industry. I’ve met and done business with most of my idols, J Prince, Jay-Z, QC P, etc.

When I’m in South Florida I’m riding around in convoys with Lamar Jackson, one my artist, and a bunch of pistols and assault rifles.

When I’m in ATL, I’m with 4PF and the 60s, I know bro that got Offset beat up and stripped personally, that’s my little bro.

I play pick up basketball at the gym with world championship boxers, have met/spoken to Al Haymon and his sons in real life.

One of my artist has gotten paid to model for Dior and Burberry, dude is featured im campaigns side by side with people like Bella Hadid, and is starring in a movie produced by an Oscar winning director when he don’t even have 10 songs out.

Jay-Z, Beyoncé, Lil Baby, Future, Young Thug, Lil Uzi Vert, Playboi Carti, Kevin Gates, are stars and celebrities to most people, I know them because they’re fans of my artists. 4 successful artist and counting in 4 complete different lanes.

If people don’t believe me on here it’s fine, just go buy the new NBA 2K, stream the Fresh Prince reboot and most recent Lebron documentary, I need our publishing checks to keep getting bigger.

Lol trust me I’ve invested plenty, I used to keep up to 250k in the closet at one point, I’ve grown since then.

g3u0oH7.jpg

That was 24 year old me, I’ve been doing this shyt on the Coli for almost ten years now. Being a rich negro is part of my spirit, my ancestors were in Egypt getting to the money lol.

I am trying to stop posting money pics on here but what better way to let you people know we aren’t operating in the same world with access to the same information.

I feel like pictures of African land and crypto wallets don’t trigger pussies like you enough, the money pics get under your skin and you can’t hide it.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps

lol Africans are getting rich in China what are you talking about.

More Africans trying to get to China than the USA nowadays.

Lol life savings, why do y’all want every negro to be poor like y’all.

Last edited:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
But cmon, 25k is so much to you that can’t believe a negro on this forum can pull that out their closet. What a pitiful existence, I know this recession is kicking your ass :russ:
I am trying to stop posting money pics on here but what better way to let you people know we aren’t operating in the same world with access to the same information.

I feel like pictures of African land and crypto wallets don’t trigger pussies like you enough, the money pics get under your skin and you can’t hide it.

think you're better than a man making an honest living just cause you earn more than them, brehs :stopitslime:
ximg.php

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Lol please check my post history, the property I’ve purchased in the past 5 years surpassed your lifetime earnings, I mean the how much you would have earned when you die of old age.

Lol trust me I’ve invested plenty, I used to keep up to 250k in the closet at one point, I’ve grown since then.

g3u0oH7.jpg

That was 24 year old me, I’ve been doing this shyt on the Coli for almost ten years now. Being a rich negro is part of my spirit, my ancestors were in Egypt getting to the money lol.

"mutt"

"trigger"

*sucks Putin's dikks and brags about money*

You're posting like a whole cac