You Think World War 3 is Coming? Update: World War has Started Already?

Are we entering a new war period?

• Yes

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • No

Votes: 62 48.4%

• Total voters

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
If Americans had the fukkin nuts to understand that there are multiple world leaders working towards a new world order and the longer you let it develop, the worse things will get. fukk Russia and Putin been pump faking about Nukes for years on years, empty ass threats.

Didn't that pink bytch say that any troops on the ground and he would resort to Nuclear retaliation? Wasn't it confirmed that there are US troops in Ukraine? Like 100 or so? Pink bytch does nothing.

Me. Personally? I'd tactical nuke Moscow. Putin is the head pink bytch in charge of this whole movement and putting that fukk nikka down would put fear into the opps. Tactical nuke too much? We know EXACTLY where his home is located off the black sea. Blow that bytch down and hope to kill family abd friends. Let the world know that Moscow would disappear if they retaliate,.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

While it seems like we're going to war based on a single (one-way) agreement/alliance with a nation, fact is if we're going to war it's because everybody feels like they're capable of taking the crown at this point.

In 2023 if you have a ton of nukes and an effective delivery system, you're basically as game as anybody.

This whole thing about America-Gaza-Israel is like Helen of Troy.
Helen didn't cause the Trojan War, what caused the war is Greece knew they can bring the fight and wanted to conquer.

Right now World War 3 is looking for it's catalyst because I think the nations are armed for it.

This is where de-escalation needs to happen, for everybody's sake.

It's outdated to have the "will not back down" principle because those rules of engagement were at a time when every other country didn't have super nuclear weapons, world-traveling rockets and satellites.

Last edited:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Which way do we go? If we have Xi, Netanyahu, Putin, Trump, Un, etc... These are all right leaning/fascists/dictator wannabes.

The real war is against human rights at this point. We're fukked. We have a bunch of megalomaniac politicians lining their pockets at the rest of our expenses, and some people willfully cheer this shyt on.

Future generations will just shake their heads at us and question thus time period.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If Americans had the fukkin nuts to understand that there are multiple world leaders working towards a new world order and the longer you let it develop, the worse things will get. fukk Russia and Putin been pump faking about Nukes for years on years, empty ass threats.

Didn't that pink bytch say that any troops on the ground and he would resort to Nuclear retaliation? Wasn't it confirmed that there are US troops in Ukraine? Like 100 or so? Pink bytch does nothing.

Me. Personally? I'd tactical nuke Moscow. Putin is the head pink bytch in charge of this whole movement and putting that fukk nikka down would put fear into the opps. Tactical nuke too much? We know EXACTLY where his home is located off the black sea. Blow that bytch down and hope to kill family abd friends. Let the world know that Moscow would disappear if they retaliate,.
Russia has immediate clapback protocols built into their military machine. May want to rethink that.

We could not stop a clap back

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Russia has immediate clapback protocols built into their military machine. May want to rethink that.

We could not stop a clap back
I don't believe nikkas who constantly pump fake, gets tested, and just makes more verbal threats. If you punch Russia in the fukkin mouth, a whole country that probably 70% of the population has no idea about the rest of the world due to propaganda, that pink bytch will only make more threats. Knowing, if he launches anything at the USA, all of the nuclear powers would remove his country from existence.

They are losing to a next door neighbor, who on paper should not stand a chance. On paper, Russia is a falsified threat to the world. That's how brainwashing works.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
i believe a world series is coming

you-think-its-funny-dmx.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I don't believe nikkas who constantly pump fake, gets tested, and just makes more verbal threats. If you punch Russia in the fukkin mouth, a whole country that probably 70% of the population has no idea about the rest of the world due to propaganda, that pink bytch will only make more threats. Knowing, if he launches anything at the USA, all of the nuclear powers would remove his country from existence.

They are losing to a next door neighbor, who on paper should not stand a chance. On paper, Russia is a falsified threat to the world. That's how brainwashing works.
Nukes dont require skill. Just balls to destroy modern civilization as we know it