You Think World War 3 is Coming? Update: World War has Started Already?

Are we entering a new war period?

• Yes

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • No

Votes: 62 48.4%

• Total voters

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get emotional about it I guess. Go ahead and cry :mjlol:

Emotion over logic is why we stay at the bottom. The day we collectively decide to to actually do something about it is the day it will change.

Until then, cry
I'm not emotional about shyt.
I highly doubt the majority of people no matter the race doesn't know anything about geopolitics

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I highly doubt the majority of people no matter the race doesn't know anything about geopolitics

Sure, but it doesn’t cost them not to know. It doesn’t cost the average Chinese not to know geopolitics. Their country/group looks out for its interests regardless.

But it is costly to black people to continue to be ignorant of the way power works

I can guarantee other persecuted groups like Jews know a great deal more about geopolitics/power than we do

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Bringing up the holocaust over and over after getting trillions in reparations and stolen land ≠ persecution

Jews were literally kicked out of multiple countries for being Jewish :unimpressed: Call it what you want.

Not turning this into a victim olympics thread. My point it’s more costly for us to not know how power works and moves. And it we’ll continue to be victims until we get it

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
One hundred and nine to be exact, who could blame the hosts?

If I get kicked out of one hundred and nine stores, houses, etc. it's clearly my fault :manny:

So I guess black people being enslaved and marginalized in every country in the western hemisphere except Canada is our fault?

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
China needs a war to save the Xi/Communist party. The median age in China is 39. Most don't have any kids. If they don't have a "war" to mobilize their nation/men, their economy will be halfed in about 20 years.

Japan and Korea arw in similiar situations, but China is aggressively trying to claim land, and territory.

This world is going to be different in 20 years.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
One hundred and nine to be exact, who could blame the hosts?

If I get kicked out of one hundred and nine stores, houses, etc. it's clearly my fault :manny:
I don't have much sympathy for Israel as a state. But the whole reason Israel and zionist became a thing was because of the thinking that due being at the mercy of others to give them rights, they were always in danger of having those rights taken away at any time.

Some of the persecutions weren't their fault as it was the fault of Christian bigotry or medieval ignorance. The same Christian bigotry that justified slavery. For example, in the 1300's during the black death, Christians claimed Jews were the ones who helped spread the pestilence. How is that anyone's fault except just ignorant stupidity, which during medieval times was abundant? As far as expulsion, some of them were religious persecutions. Such as being expelled out of Spain during the inquisitions, along with Muslims.

Get out of here with this ***** white supremacist talking point Breh.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
So I guess black people being enslaved and marginalized in every country in the western hemisphere except Canada is our fault?

Apples and oranges, difference jews deserve to be discriminated against given the way they act now

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I don't have much sympathy for Israel as a state. But the whole reason Israel and zionist became a thing was because of the thinking that due being at the mercy of others to give them rights, they were always in danger of having those rights taken away at any time.

Some of the persecutions weren't their fault as it was the fault of Christian bigotry or medieval ignorance. The same Christian bigotry that justified slavery. For example, in the 1300's during the black death, Christians claimed Jews were the ones who helped spread the pestilence. How is that anyone's fault except just ignorant stupidity, which during medieval times was abundant? As far as expulsion, some of them were religious persecutions. Such as being expelled out of Spain during the inquisitions, along with Muslims.

Get out of here with this ***** white supremacist talking point Breh.

Yet they copied the nazis they were being systematically oppressed by immediately afterwards

I'm not one of those mfs who think they control everything, those same cacs in the middle ages forced them into finance and moneylending, but they're just shytty as a whole in this day and age

fukk them, history be damned :manny:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This is nonsense. Any WW3 won't look anything like previous World Wars. The way we fight has changed. World leaders don't want war. Is this a social media thing? I have heard people say WW3 in the past week or so.

Everyone is more amenable to diplomacy, or some uneasy detente. Russia maybe being an exception. The US probably could and should push harder at him, as in a targeted attack.

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Apples and oranges, difference jews deserve to be discriminated against given the way they act now

No I don’t think anyone “deserves” to be discriminated against just for being who they are. That’s like saying black people deserve to be discriminated because of high crime rates in black neighborhoods