You Think World War 3 is Coming? Update: World War has Started Already?

Are we entering a new war period?

• Yes

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • No

Votes: 62 48.4%

• Total voters

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not a cac, an African happily waiting for the fall of the Western hegemony.

You’re clearly a cheerleader for your cac masters, very obedient negro lol.

Turkey smashing Greece is one of the things I’m looking forward to in the next 20 years lol.

Been telling people that Russia might have more pull in Africa than the USA right now. Them, China, and Turkey are trying to get the West out the paint in Africa.

nikka said an African happily waiting for the fall of Western hegemony :mjlol:

To usher in Russia? China? :russ: And you think the world gonna be a better place with them in power?

Actually done with you nikkas. This why I stay away from these political debates. Too many stupid nikkas on the Coli

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
nikka said an African happily waiting for the fall of Western hegemony :mjlol:

To usher in Russia? China? :russ: And you think the world gonna be a better place with them in power?

Actually done with you nikkas. This why I stay away from these political debates. Too many stupid nikkas on the Coli
A world with more global competition is good for Africans on the continent, your cac genetics are coming through strong right now.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
nikka acting like Russia didn’t have death squads in Africa and like they going around the world trying to make our way of life better.

You’re literally typing from a place that literally sold off and raped your family. Then lynched and disenfranchised them for another 100 years after that and the worst Russian atrocity you can come up with is a few random death squads and neo Nazis?

Negro please. On the scale on the worst things done to the black race, that’s on the low end of it.

If you were so well versed on Russian history and US imperialism you wouldn’t have made those dumb comments on “invading Ukraine”. Like bro, those comments had zero context.

Russia is playing defense, US is playing offense here. Recognize who is on who’s border. It’s not Russia on Americas border. Context is everything

And nikka it’s not like you give a damn about the Ukrainians anyway. You just came here to talk shyt, like a typical coli commentator.

Last edited:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
You don’t seem to understand the complexity of the situation. You think Russia is just invading Ukraine at great cost, for the fukk of it. This war has been in the making since 2013 when the US and CIA operatives got involved in the Ukrainian political process and deposed a democratically elected President who was sympathetic to Russia. Russia then invaded/annexed Crimea in 2014.

Russian military/political doctrine since the end of the Cold War was was the concept of the “Red Line”, that is NATO cannot expand any further past Germany and and cannot place missiles or weapons near its borders. Both of which are occurring in Ukraine.

It’s like if communist China created a military alliance with Mexico and Cuba and placed missiles and equipment right near the US borders. The US would lose their shyt. And rightfully so.

I’m simply recognizing that countries have basic interests and they also have a right to not get fukked with. If Ukraine kept their treaty obligations this wouldn’t be happening.

To not understand this war means you are de facto on the side of the neo-imperialists. Which is dumb because being black you are as much a victim of US imperialism as anyone else

Comrade babble. You only call it imperialism when it isn't Russia doing it, weirdo

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Good post about how much energy plays into the West’s conflict with Russia.

This was before the invasion of Ukraine, Russia has been extorting Europe for access to their oil and natural gas. Popular global opinion is the US blew up that Russian pipeline to prevent Europe from folding and going back to Russia when shyt starts to get really ugly (and it’s already ugly in Europe right now).

Hell the only thing making the US economy look good right now is how bad the European economies look.

People gotta stop thinking this conflict starts and ends with Russia, they recruiting for a new world order and while a lot of countries are staying neutral, that’s only until they see how this conflict plays out. This isn’t a war against Russian aggression as much as it a war to prevent other nations from seeing Russia as a viable ally.

Stop sucking Putin's dikk, Ivan

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The stage is set for certain.

Putin seems bent on making Russia's future bleak as fukk for the next 20 years for no fukking reason.
Hes probably realizing he will die soon himself and is trying to take all of them with him.

Arms manufacturers need a bad guy so the govt won't dare take him out covertly. They'll only do it if he's going to make the call within a short time. There are definitely killers in Russia ready to go if Joe gives the green light. That stock portfolio needs a boost tho. Raytheon been loving this shyt.

WWI and II were about colonialism. Ww3 will be about climate and capitalism. I'm optimistic tho. I don't think everyone will die, probably about 25-40% of the population and then probably another 20-30% from radiation sickness, and lack of food. When you use nukes, you make the soil worthless for YEARS. So there won't be farm land to grow some staple crops or for animals to graze on.

It's going to be awful and we will lose billions of people, plants and animals but I'm optimistic that the humans left will be forced to innovate and certain ways of thinking and acting will go too. People will be forced to prioritize things like sustainability, fair distribution of limited resources, and the value of Human life.

Last edited:

ignorethis

Daps
I completely understand the complexity of the situation as I’ve been following Putin and his moves since he annexed Georgia in 2008. Being a student of history and political science, I think I have a pretty good grasp on Russia as I’ve studied and written countless papers on Tsars era Russia up to the breaking up of the Soviet Union. Don’t make assumptions on what you think people know because I’m almost certain I’m more versed and equipped to have this discussion than you.

You glossed over and left out a lot of shyt in your post and it almost reads like the propaganda the Kremlin has imported West for nikkas like you to regurgitate and think you know what you’re talking about. Then you tried to flip the black card while literally defending Russia :mjlol: a nation that would literally kill your black ass. As a black man, there’s no space for you in that society yet you’re talking down on America, a nation that had a black president for 8 years but cook. You really want to use that card when talking about Russia?

Everything in your post is making it clear that you do see Russia as having a right to attack Ukraine or “protect” their interest. If we’re using the realism doctrine, which is how I view the world and most world leaders, then America is “protecting” their asset in Ukraine and ensuring it becomes a democracy. America has more MONEY nikka. That’s what makes the world go around and it don’t change on the international stage. Don’t be naive. Russia is broke and their citizens are poor. They have a lower GDP per capita than almost all of the nations that left the Soviet Union.

What Soviet satellite state is thriving? Every single one of them joined NATO as soon as the Iron Curtain came down and the remaining ones are fighting tooth and nail to join. They don’t want to be part of Russias sphere of influence and they have the right to make that decision. What does that hve to do with America? Countries like Ukraine saw Estonia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovakia all join and each of those countries have been growing and increasing the way of life and living standards for their citizens every year. Can the same be said for Kazakhstan? Azerbaijan? Belarus? Uzbekistan? All of the former Soviet States I mentioned that joined NATO have a higher GDP per capita than Russia. What benefit does Ukraine have staying under their sphere of influence?

nikka acting like Russia didn’t have death squads in Africa and like they going around the world trying to make our way of life better
lol you think Russia has killed more people in Africa than the West :mjlol: , you typing about Russian death squads in Africa when my people actually fought against British death squads in Nigeria, I don’t have a read a cac publication to know what’s going on in Africa.

Just say you have no idea what going on in Africa and the rest of the world outside of your US information bubble.

I get annoyed talking about Africa on here because most of y’all don’t even know who the richest or most powerful people on the continent are (I know this because the cacs don’t even know, the guys they think are running shyt are workers), you’re just as clueless about Africa as a cac.

You don’t have a tribal affiliation, you don’t understand the complex politics of Africa, you don’t know that the West has been handicapping the development of Africa for 50 years and China has done more good on the continent in 10 years than the West has in 200.

Those former French and British colonies are defecting to Russia and China for a reason and it’s not because they’re dumb Africans.

At this point I’m expecting you to bring up the CIA “debt trap” propaganda that Africans have already realized was BS.

You would have thought Lumumba was a fool for disobeying your masters, not every black person on Earth has a master like you. Just admit you love your cac masters in America and you don’t want them to lose their position in the world.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Lol if you follow the military nerd pages on Twitter all they talk about his how most the billion dollar military tech that the US has been splurging on are lowkey trash. From the F35 to the Patriot Defense system.

That’s why I laugh when people act like the USA is an unstoppable military force. Having a big ass military doesn’t even matter as much in the current world order, your ability to influence other leaders and militaries matters.
Keep believing that. They talk about the shyt that don’t work but the shyt that does :whistle:

ignorethis

Daps
Stop sucking Putin's dikk, Ivan
Keep working for cacs for pennies mutt

voi0rBQ.jpg

Free Africa from the western hegemony so we can run it up for real. Africa needs to make Lumumba proud during this second Cold War.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Keep working for cacs for pennies mutt

voi0rBQ.jpg

Free Africa from western hegemoney so we can run it up for real. Africa needs to make Lumumba proud during this second Cold War.

I don't speak Monopoly money, my man

And "mutt"... You happy to use those cac slurs though

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Forget a war, Gods about to hit that reset button :birdman:

ignorethis

Daps
I don't speak Monopoly money, my man
Lol that’s a new one, usually y’all respond with accusations of me being a rich African diplomat kid that didn’t have to hustle for my money when I shyt on y’all.

But cmon, 25k is so much to you that can’t believe a negro on this forum can pull that out their closet. What a pitiful existence, I know this recession is kicking your ass :russ:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Lol that’s a new one, usually y’all respond with accusations of me being a rich African diplomat kid that didn’t have to hustle for my money when I shyt on y’all.

But cmon, 25k is so much to you that can’t believe a negro on this forum can pull that out their closet. What a pitiful existence, I know this recession is kicking your ass :russ:

Why keep it in the closet? Why aren't you investing? You dumb fukk