You The REAL MVP: Packers vs Falcons 2016-17 NFC Championship Game

JerkPork

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Had a gut feeling that last Seattle game was about to be close like the one earlier this season. Glad I was wrong.

Got that same gut feeling about Green Bay :youngsabo:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
I got the Falcons in this game. Matty Ice should torch the Packers garbage pass defense even with Morgan Burnett.

Matt Ryan is in the zone. Falcons to the Super Bowl

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

Hmm let's see what y'all are facing coming into the game:

-having a banged up defense. Check
-Goin against a Top 10 offense EVER. Check
-The MVP Matt Ryan. Check
-Having a mediocre to terrible defense. Check
-Banged up team. Check

Literally the only thing you have going for you is QB and he's facing the fastest defense he's seen all yr since the last time he saw them in Week 8 (and they're better now than they were then). Like I said I expect it to be close, but I also wouldn't be surprised to see us win by 10-15. Were that much better than y'all when you factor everything in

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Hmm let's see what y'all are facing coming into the game:

-having a banged up defense. Check
-Goin against a Top 10 offense EVER. Check
-The MVP Matt Ryan. Check
-Having a mediocre to terrible defense. Check
-Banged up team. Check

Literally the only thing you have going for you is QB and he's facing the fastest defense he's seen all yr since the last time he saw them in Week 8 (and they're better now than they were then). Like I said I expect it to be close, but I also wouldn't be surprised to see us win by 10-15. Were that much better than y'all when you factor everything in
Lol where do u get this illusion that yor D is magically fast and good? U played garbage ass offenses recently with the saints only being the good offense and they hung 32 on that crappy D. Man i was gonna bit my tongue and keep my prediction within the packers circle but fukk it. This shyt wont even be a game. Matty ice gonna throw two picks. Game will be close for the first half and then we pull away with ease. Packers 38 falcons 17. You can give me my props tomorrow.

Dont matter how thin we are on offense. U gonna see the difference between an elite hof qb and a qb who is hot once every few years. Rodgers gonna carry us to houston while matt ryan can cradle his mvp trophy at home

Last edited:
Daps
Last edited:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Fear the Falcons, and a sneaky-historic offense

Yes this season Falcons offense is in the top offenses in NFL history. If i recall they are ranked 8

They aren't a top 10 offense in NFL history, no matter how you want to slice it. Using point diffential compared to other offenses doesn't show much.

I have nothing against the Falcons and wanted them to win the NFC South, but I could instantly name 10 offenses that I would take over this year's Falcons offense.

Daps
They aren't a top 10 offense in NFL history, no matter how you want to slice it. Using point diffential compared to other offenses doesn't show much.

I have nothing against the Falcons and wanted them to win the NFC South, but I could instantly name 10 offenses that I would take over this year's Falcons offense.
See breh thats where the problem lies, your putting your opinion over facts. Numbers, stats all have this Falcons offense up there as a top 10 offense in NFL history, end of the day this team will be up there with teams like the Rams, Pats, Saints etc etc no matter what you you think cause Facts >Opinions.

Now I'm not knocking you for your opinion you can name your top 10 if you want to but to sit here and say fukk numbers and facts im going by what I think is foolish breh