You The REAL MVP: Packers vs Falcons 2016-17 NFC Championship Game

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
*sees that you're repping Atlanta*

The fact he had 4 TDs in the last game (without Cobb and any running game to speak of) and has been playing better than usual by his standards for the past 2 months should have you concerned, breh.
Not really...our defense is much improved since that first matchup. You brought up his weapons, well he's going to miss his top 2 guys. :gucci:

I'm less concerned about 4th and 5th wrs or a wr turned rb in montgomery...than jordy or adams.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Not really...our defense is much improved since that first matchup. You brought up his weapons, well he's going to miss his top 2 guys. :gucci:

I'm less concerned about 4th and 5th wrs or a wr turned rb in montgomery...than jordy or adams.

My pick was made based on Aaron Rodgers playing. Last I checked, he's good to go.

Like I said earlier, Atlanta should win the game. But until Aaron Rodgers stops playing out of his mind, I'm not betting against him.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Atlanta SHOULD win this game, but early on I'm thinking 38-34 Packers.

As well as Ryan is playing (and frankly, he SHOULD win MVP but I think it'll go to Rodgers) and as unstoppable as the ATL offense looks, Aaron is on flat out God Mode right now. GB's offensive line is also better equipped to deal with the likes of Vic Jr. and so on, and no secondary can stand up to Rodgers and his weapons with how he's playing. Yes, the first meeting went ATL's way, but Green Bay didn't have some of its difference makers on the field at the time.

That said, it would not surprise me if Atlanta won by double-digits.

How? Beasley and Co got to him in the first game and last I checked GB wasn't missing any OL from that game? Falcons got 3 sacks on ARod. The biggest difference being that Adrian Clayborn won't play but Dwight Freeney will. And if you look at their injury report, they'll be without Jordy and even if Adams, Janis and Allison play they are all severely banged up. Unless we completely collapse we are winning this game

:francis: We may have seen trufant play his last falcons game.. Just hit me. Wish he could've been here for this bowl run

We got plenty of cap space, Tru will be back and be a Falcon for a long time

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
How? Beasley and Co got to him in the first game and last I checked GB wasn't missing any OL from that game? Falcons got 3 sacks on ARod. The biggest difference being that Adrian Clayborn won't play but Dwight Freeney will. And if you look at their injury report, they'll be without Jordy and even if Adams, Janis and Allison play they are all severely banged up. Unless we completely collapse we are winning this game

Just like i told dallas fans, what happened in week 8 or whenever we played has jack shyt to do with this up coming game. Yall should of figured that out after what happened to you guys in 2010 and what happened to dallas last week. :francis:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta

Do we need him if we win a bowl ? Yeah imo he's a top 10 DB but jalen Alford and Poole have been had any major dropoff. Imagine throwing that cash at more pass rush or a stud like berry

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Just like i told dallas fans, what happened in week 8 or whenever we played has jack shyt to do with this up coming game. Yall should of figured that out after what happened to you guys in 2010 and what happened to dallas last week. :francis:
The same Dallas that was 3 points away from winning after being led by two rookies :russ:

The dream is over fam. We bout to get waist deep in yall.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
The same Dallas that was 3 points away from winning after being led by two rookies :russ:

The dream is over fam. We bout to get waist deep in yall.

I forgot, any of yall want in on the rep bet? Been eating good since ODB and the giants were suppose to murder us :whew:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
I forgot, any of yall want in on the rep bet? Been eating good since ODB and the giants were suppose to murder us :whew:
Rep is a man made abstract concept :ohhh:

Avi bets is where its at..gotta wear it till the Superbowl ends:jbhmm: deal ?

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

Why are you referencing something that happened 6 years ago? :dwillhuh:

And BTW, this is a younger, faster defense than you saw when we beat y'all, this is also a defense that has significantly improved since that meeting. We're better equipped to beat y'all again on defense.

Plus I still haven't heard a way y'all beat us without ARod having the game of his life. Falcons by 7

Do we need him if we win a bowl ? Yeah imo he's a top 10 DB but jalen Alford and Poole have been had any major dropoff. Imagine throwing that cash at more pass rush or a stud like berry

No way we let him walk. You lock Tru up and you lookin at LOB 2.0. We're gonna go edge rusher, probably guard and an interior defensive lineman at the top of the draft. If you look at how good they've been at drafting guys recently, this defense could be completely set by next year plus you're getting these guys young and cheap. We could contend for years by developing our guys first

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Falcons coach Dan Quinn said Julio Jones looked good today, had full practice, and won't have any limitations come Sunday.

i
Vaughn McClure, ESPN Staff Writer

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Why are you referencing something that happened 6 years ago? :dwillhuh:

And BTW, this is a younger, faster defense than you saw when we beat y'all, this is also a defense that has significantly improved since that meeting. We're better equipped to beat y'all again on defense.

Plus I still haven't heard a way y'all beat us without ARod having the game of his life. Falcons by 7

No way we let him walk. You lock Tru up and you lookin at LOB 2.0. We're gonna go edge rusher, probably guard and an interior defensive lineman at the top of the draft. If you look at how good they've been at drafting guys recently, this defense could be completely set by next year plus you're getting these guys young and cheap. We could contend for years by developing our guys first

Both teams have improved