You The REAL MVP: Packers vs Falcons 2016-17 NFC Championship Game

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
it's supposed to storm bad down here Sunday, hope that shyt doesn't fukk with my viewing of the game, y'all hold it dine if I can't come through :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Atlanta SHOULD win this game, but early on I'm thinking 38-34 Packers.

As well as Ryan is playing (and frankly, he SHOULD win MVP but I think it'll go to Rodgers) and as unstoppable as the ATL offense looks, Aaron is on flat out God Mode right now. GB's offensive line is also better equipped to deal with the likes of Vic Jr. and so on, and no secondary can stand up to Rodgers and his weapons with how he's playing. Yes, the first meeting went ATL's way, but Green Bay didn't have some of its difference makers on the field at the time.

That said, it would not surprise me if Atlanta won by double-digits.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Atlanta SHOULD win this game, but early on I'm thinking 38-34 Packers.

As well as Ryan is playing (and frankly, he SHOULD win MVP but I think it'll go to Rodgers) and as unstoppable as the ATL offense looks, Aaron is on flat out God Mode right now. GB's offensive line is also better equipped to deal with the likes of Vic Jr. and so on, and no secondary can stand up to Rodgers and his weapons with how he's playing. Yes, the first meeting went ATL's way, but Green Bay didn't have some of its difference makers on the field at the time.

That said, it would not surprise me if Atlanta won by double-digits.
He had 4tds last game and lost. He's going to play better this time without jordy and possibly adams?:hhh:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
He had 4tds last game and lost. He's going to play better this time without jordy and possibly adams?:hhh:

*sees that you're repping Atlanta*

The fact he had 4 TDs in the last game (without Cobb and any running game to speak of) and has been playing better than usual by his standards for the past 2 months should have you concerned, breh.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
:francis: We may have seen trufant play his last falcons game.. Just hit me. Wish he could've been here for this bowl run