You owe it to your kids/future kids to procreate with an attractive person

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
The woman needs to be attractive more so than the man

16a6eb80b0f60f96b54f96b08259a0d5.jpg

%7B2AC037F1-F419-43E4-804E-E652BA830C9A%7D0815-HB-728-Blog-Shamar-Moore-with-Mom.jpg

Ignore the pic of Shemar Moore's parents when they were younger.

I think there's a modicum of truth to what the OP is saying. I'm a product of two parents that has/had aesthetics that are above average in their youth, so they ended up passing those genetics to my sister and myself. It doesn't mean much if you don't take care of yourself though. I'm 5'11, above average, but I'm not in shape, so I'm bytchless right now. Father is little over 6'0 and my mother is 5'5-5'6ish. Mother has tall men in her family and my father's entire family, except one male, is tall.... men and women.

Women have been openly practicing this for ages. Women would be in a world of hurt and would catch feels if men, wholesale, starting doing the same. All these short women that demand and get men over 6 foot tall would have to date men that are more within their height range. Men are generally more lenient with their beauty standards and with whom they procreate, in most cases, recklessly.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
I'm already tall (6'3) so if I have kids it'll probably be with a tall woman who's also intelligent. I'll prioritize looks last tbh.

Yeah, I'm practicing eugenics, I want my possible child to have as much natural gifts as he needs.

If CRISPR advances, I'm not having a daughter, not in this world.

Average face-Tall > Model looks-short (Social stigma for men being short is pretty bad)

OP is right, men owe it to their children to be more selective with who they mate.

Women already been doing this.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hate to say it but i'm gona be like lavar ball i gotta find at least a 7 in the face that's 5'8+
:sadcam:

can't let a short bytch pollute my gene pool with those shyt pygmy genes. i cream pied my ex so many times that bytch was 5'1 :damn:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Who cares attractive facial qualities are temporary. Most people who have changed the world in remarkable ways are average or even "ugly". It's all about intelligence

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Who cares attractive facial qualities are temporary. Most people who have changed the world in remarkable ways are average or even "ugly". It's all about intelligence
intelligence comes through education¿
isn't genius the servant of beauty if you think about it¿
attractiveness/beauty is valued more right¿

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
With genetics....aint no telling what u gonna get. That goes for interracial couples too...take heed to this c00ns and wenches...every biracial child isn't attractive as well.

What matters is having a healthy baby, having the financial resources to provide for the child, teaching the child values, showing unconditional love to the child so they will feel worthy and loved and wont have self-esteem issues, and building a family for a child so they wont ever be alone. Yes we are visual creatures and looks are important obviously when it comes to sex appeal, sex, and mating. The more u find a woman hot the more u want her to bust it open and u gonna wanna raw dog it....but when the child comes...its important to raise the child with love and be there for the child...especially in this cold world nowadays.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
We Outchea!

You ever cut your hair bald one day, and have to dress up and look professionally fly for an event...and women you see everyday are swooning over you like you just won the lottery......

So what yall saying? ...:gucci:....them other days yall wouldn't recoomend me to your daughters and neices, but a fresh cotdamn sports coat and a bald fade given you goosebumps .....:martin:....

..:mjcry: