You owe it to your kids/future kids to procreate with an attractive person

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
is this true or false? :jbhmm:

I think it'is your duty and responsibility to find an attractive person to mate with to almost ensure that your kid won't grow up to be ugly. :jbhmm:

That's right everyone, procreate with handsome and beautiful thugs and criminals. Focus on the looks rather than the character of this person whom you choose to have a child with. I mean hey, who cares about matters that are actually important to your child's future, such as education, safety, and a stable household. As long as they've got some facial symmetry and a purdy lil smile they should be all set!

:stopitslime:

Beauty doesn't pay bills, doesn't contribute to your 401K, doesn't ensure that you won't be born or grow up to deal with horrible diseases or terminal illnesses and definitely doesn't promise happiness.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I'd agree but I'm not attractive :mjcry:

That's right everyone, procreate with handsome and beautiful thugs and criminals. Focus on the looks rather than the character of this person whom you choose to have a child with. I mean hey, who cares about matters that are actually important to your child's future, such as education, safety, and a stable household. As long as they've got some facial symmetry and a purdy lil smile they should be all set!

Beauty doesn't pay bills, doesn't contribute to your 401K, doesn't ensure that you won't be born or grow up to deal with horrible diseases or terminal illnesses and definitely doesn't promise happiness.
But this is already happening :jbhmm:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

:why:

Are you ugly?

imp7

Pro
Daps
I'm the product of a kinda attractive parents and I'm ugly. I also got the worst of their families' genes-short, bad skin and eyesight, flat feet, and an addictive personality.
Looks are almost everything but ppl should also consider intelligence and physical health.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Box of chocolates, yo.

My mama is a gorgeous light-skinded woman,
my pop is a dark, ruddy, but baby-faced ex-soldier.

They had 4 kids together, and (imo) we got progressively less attractive. I'm the youngest and most face-hit.
I'm JUST NOW starting to kinda grow into my looks.

Moral of the story: just fucc who you want, and hope it turns out okay.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I'm a strong 3.5
full

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

We see those great genetics in strip clubs.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
I think it's most important for the Mom to be attractive. Some of the most attractive women I've seen have a mother that looks good for their age