Reppin
Whitesboro, NY
Guess who their son is

d66b5310ef2d522127e5003b00609eaa.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. You made it up. :yeshrug:
All I can go by is what I see, and ALL my peoples with kids...ALL OF THEM look just like their father...whether they ugly nikkas or not so how am I making shyt up? The fathers genes are usually more dominate than the mothers is all I'm saying.

I don't know why this struck a nerve with you so bad your dad a ugly nikka or somethin?

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
All I can go by is what I see, and ALL my peoples with kids...ALL OF THEM look just like their father...whether they ugly nikkas or not so how am I making shyt up? The fathers genes are usually more dominate than the mothers is all I'm saying.

I don't know why this struck a nerve with you so bad your dad a ugly nikka or somethin?
No. I wear you nikkas are so soft every time you nikkas get called out on your bullshyt you get all testy. Like a fukking 5 year old. We good bro don't fukking respond to me.

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Fukk who's the baddest a person's status depends on salary:russ:

But nah seriously. I'm trying to have future nfl wr/db, so a girls athletic ability would be most important to me. I really wouldn't care how handsome my son turned out to be if he's running a 4.43 or under

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. I wear you nikkas are so soft every time you nikkas get called out on your bullshyt you get all testy. Like a fukking 5 year old. We good bro don't fukking respond to me.
nikka fukk you don't be accusing me of "making shyt up" then try to tell me what not to do when I respond to you fukkin p*ssy.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
nikka fukk you don't be accusing me of "making shyt up" then try to tell me what not to do when I respond to you fukkin p*ssy.
Shut the fukk up. I don't want to see your prick ass replying to me again. You're a fukking dumbass you can't comprehend the world around you so I don't trust anything you say nor do I want to here it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut the fukk up. I don't want to see your prick ass replying to me again. You're a fukking dumbass you can't comprehend the world around you so I don't trust anything you say nor do I want to here it.
When you quote somebody your apt to get their attention but then you claim you don't want it. fukkin douchebag.