You owe it to your kids/future kids to procreate with an attractive person

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
Nah. You owe it to them to procreate with someone who is a good person, has a family/friend network of good people, will make an awesome parent, who understands the value of education and intellectualism but also tangible skills and creativity and independence and real life application, who can empower your prodigy to thrive in an array of settings and truly believes in them, who is responsible and mature enough to put kids needs first and work beneficially with you no matter what is going on personally between the two of y'all.
That's what gives kids a head start in life.

If you're going the quasi-eugenics type route personality and intelligence traits are more critical. Plus marry someone with the right type of money and connections.
Actors, models, pop stars, athletes use their physical qualities as a medium of exchange with the wealthy, the power brokers, the ones guarding access to the opportunities and resources they covet.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't owe it to my kids, but I consider this stuff in all types of ways like in sports. Kids like Andrew Wiggins weren't an accident, his pops was in the league and his mom was the Canadian 400m record holder. Talk all you want about how Wiggins has turned out, but the athletic gifts are undeniable - the boy is a freak of nature.

Prolly gonna get flack for mentioning this loon, but Lavar Ball had this shyt planned out correctly. He's 6'6" and played college ball, and married a 6'1" white girl who played volleyball. It makes sense.

We breedin out here
:yeshrug:

:ehh:

This doesn't explain or account for 80% of professional athletes

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks matter.

I am not having children that can potentially be teased at school for being ugly.

I am not going to be seen dating an ugly chick either.

The better looking women you date, the more women you attract.

People say looks fade, but they are not fading for those first 30-40 years of your child's life.

Always think of the next generation.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I did...both times...:russ:....my kids are so good looking....:banderas:....gonna need that shotgun early for these little bruh's trying to holler at my daughter....good thing she has 3 little brothers....:lolbron:....

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
It's what on the inside that counts most. Looks are subjective, but I can't date a greedy or overweight women, and thats goes for slim woman also, because they can be greedy too.