You only got one shot at surviving: bengal tiger or great white shark?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

article-1306599-0AEC5A71000005DC-172_634x439.jpg

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
These types of threads really put the male ego on front street. :bryan:

We in here taking down literal killing machines in their own natural habitats with our bare hands, right hooks and evasive maneuvers.:mjlol:

It's possible my nikka :childplease: I fought a bear back in 2009 and I'm still alive to talk about it :stopitslime:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
id go with the tiger. just cause if i already know im dying anyway, i will go all out. ill even roar at that nikka and just pretend i aint scared. stand my ground and act like he aint shyt.

he still gonna kill me tho but maybe ill be able to rip his balls off in the fight :sadcam:

a great white - 0% chance.

You dead either way especially with no type of weapons.
I mean what's next...We trapped in a steel cage where nikkas gotta choose to shoot the fair one with a grizzly bear or a silver back gorilla :mjlol:

Humans ain't built for that life.

man i saw rise of the planet of the apes last night. no way i would choose a gorilla. they both would kill me but a gorilla has to be the scariest shyt in the wild after lions and tigers.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll take the Tiger. Atleast I'm on land and can see it coming. I'm not sure what I would do but atleast I can do something.

Against a shark I'm just floating there waiting for it to bite my leg off. Then once it bites me its gonna go in a blood frenzy and lose it fukkin mind. That's when shyt gets real.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
nikka im praying for a swift death, i cant even imagine going toe to toe with a damn tarantula :dead::to:

:dead:
Why are sharks gums always bleeding? :mjlol: great whites chew mad tobacco or something?

I know that but you would think all that salty ocean water would wash it away inbetween bitings :scusthov: it's like looking at an hawaii punch stain on a crisp white shirt. A shirt that's built to hunt though.

You dead either way especially with no type of weapons.
I mean what's next...We trapped in a steel cage where nikkas gotta choose to shoot the fair one with a grizzly bear or a silver back gorilla :mjlol:

Humans ain't built for that life.

25 milesperhourwoll :dwillhuh:

Why this shark used water gun @ 2:25 :mjlol:

Can I change my answer, goddamn.that last sharks body was 7 feet thick, imagine that coming at you at 25mph!:damn:

But them tiger paws though! :damn:

Breh's it's really a lose, lose!:damn:

This why we evolved to get out of the food chain, so we wouldn't have to deal with that.

These types of threads really put the male ego on front street. :bryan:

We in here taking down literal killing machines in their own natural habitats with our bare hands, right hooks and evasive maneuvers.:mjlol:

Yall kill me:laff:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
IF I CAN BRING A WATERPROOF E.M.P. DEVICE WITH ME, I MIGHT BE ABLE TO INTERFERE WITH A SHARK'S ELECTRORECEPTORS LONG ENOUGH TO SNAP ITS DORSAL FIN OFF AND LEAVE IT HELPLESS, BROTHER! A TIGER IS MUCH TOO QUICK TO SUCCUMB TO A BACK RAKE, BIG BOOT, AND LEG DROP COMBINATION, DUDE!

:deadrose: it's too early for this