You only got one shot at surviving: bengal tiger or great white shark?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I'd just lay down and die. I have zero chances against either.
kanye-running-o.gif

cs107b.jpg
wats good mah

Amulet of Immortality

Lost time is never found again
Daps
Reppin
Behind the Light
I'd prolly get the Tiger in the cranium a few times with a stone before gauging its eyes out wrestling style. Then I'd kick the fukk out of its ribs and hope it's down for good. Then I'd start timberland stomping its head.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not even a weapon, or anything? You're fukked either way

No, you most likely won't. Tigers are ambush hunters.

You'll be walking along in some wooded area, minding your own business, perhaps wondering why it got so quiet all of a sudden. And then the last thing you see before you get pounced on and your neck snapped/jugular punctured/strangled is a flash of orange and black...

Incidentally, tigers (especially bengal tigers) murk more people than any other wild mammal

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Take my chances with a stupid fish like a shark. Sharks run into you and start taking bites of our body. Plenty of people fight off sharks and survive attacks. A smart mammalian apex predator on the other hand know exactly how to kill you. It's not just biting just to bite, it's going for your throat.

Cats are killing machines.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
People swim with sharks everyday, and they dont like human flesh anyway..not enough fat. If you punch it hard in its eyes it'll back off. Or the front point of the nose. I think you'll have more problems with a Tiger shark than a great White.

Dont even talk about Tigers..you cant even film a Tiger in the wild, it will attack anything that moves. All Tiger footage you see took months and years to compile by leaving hidden cameras with motion sensors in the jungle. In India yesterday, a Tiger swam in a lake up to a boat and pulled breh out..youre fukking around B.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
People swim with sharks everyday, and they dont like human flesh anyway..not enough fat. If you punch it hard in its eyes it'll back off. Or the front point of the nose. I think you'll have more problems with a Tiger shark than a great White.

Dont even talk about Tigers..you cant even film a Tiger in the wild, it will attack anything that moves. All Tiger footage you see took months and years to compile by leaving hidden cameras with motion sensors in the jungle. In India yesterday, a Tiger swam in a lake up to a boat and pulled breh out..youre fukking around B.
:damn:

Last edited:

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

:whoa: Shark im taking the shark..:sadbron:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard of Dolphins killing Great Whites before.
Great Whites also get sonned quite often by Killer Whales :ld:

Never heard of an Tiger taking an L to an another animal. So I'd take my chances with the shark :ehh:
Killer whales and dolphins got the numbers

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
:laff: This one of the funniest threads in a minute

Im picking the tiger. You gonna get murked but atleast if you're out in the wild you can give yourself more of a chance. Run, grab a rock do something even tho it aint gonna work :heh:

In the ocean its just you and your bare hands.