You only got one shot at surviving: bengal tiger or great white shark?

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
R
word you're right. the shark's "nose" is essential to delivering vital oxygen from the water into its bloodstream (by way of inhaling oxygen through that nose you're punching), a well placed jab will surely deter a 15 foot 2000 pound fish with knives for teeth from biting you in half because of the damage incurred from a right hook to its "nose"

:comeon:

Sharks are fish :ohhh:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
people in here talking about punching a shark? what if it attacks you from the bottom?lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
a tiger would would probably kill you, but you have a better chance of survival against it than a great white. a great white is an apex predator. there is nothing you can do if it has you in its sights. you're dead - period. with a tiger, there's a chance of harming it and it retreating. a great white will attack you until you've either killed it or you're dead. if you're lucky enough to harm the tiger, it will hesitate.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
The Shark might bring his boys along

ss1-038.jpg

I don't want those problems :whoo:
:whoo: That one goon on skates with the highlighter cutoff shorts look like he'll fukk shyt up
:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
You DOA either way if they want ya...but i'll play along.

I'd pick the shark. Two words, tonic immobility. Not saying i could get it to work but you have that chance that you don't with a fukking tiger. Also assuming you can swim, and i can :win:...it would be easier to dodge a shark in water than it would be to elude a tiger on land.

A tiger charging at you on land focused on mauling you...it's a quick and immediate wrap.
:whoa:

Im in for the shark but as far as evading goes, there is no way its easier to elude a shark than a bengal. Not even michael phelps himself could do that #whenagreatwhitewantsya :sas2:...carry on

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
you are NOT beating a shark in it's own environment. You're 10x's slower underwater and he's every bit faster and can cut on a dime.

Plus his open mouth can nearly swallow half your body

I'd take my chance with the tiger and try to find a huge tree to play cat & mouse with.

Either way you're screwed tho

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
You DOA either way if they want ya...but i'll play along.

I'd pick the shark. Two words, tonic immobility. Not saying i could get it to work but you have that chance that you don't with a fukking tiger. Also assuming you can swim, and i can :win:...it would be easier to dodge a shark in water than it would be to elude a tiger on land.

A tiger charging at you on land focused on mauling you...it's a quick and immediate wrap.
Huh? you'd have a better chance of dodging a tiger on land than a great white in the ocean. We arent built for the water at all. You are dead either way but at least you would have a better chance on Land. zig zag on the damn tiger or something. In the ocean you cant even see something that big coming at you. Think about that. you'd have no clue when it was about to attack you.