You only got one shot at surviving: bengal tiger or great white shark?

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
can i ride a dolphin to go fight the shark :lupe:

I heard sharks of scared of them is this true?
I heard of Dolphins killing Great Whites before.
Great Whites also get sonned quite often by Killer Whales :ld:

Never heard of an Tiger taking an L to an another animal. So I'd take my chances with the shark :ehh:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I feel ya but tum' :ufdup: aint gouging nothing bruh! Their paws are the size of baseball gloves and sharp as eagle talons! They climb trees and can leap (think 6 ft verticals or higher). O, and did i mention that they aim for the neck first:sas1:. Good luck tho:heh:

My post was in comparison to the shark. :mjlol: at you taking that shyt literally. I even said it was still a long shot. You fukked either way.

You might just have a 1% chance of surviving against a Tiger attack or inflicting some type of damage while on land, that 1% is still more than you would have against a full grown great white in the open water.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Dudes really talking about putting Tigers in headlocks :russ:
My question is how could they think that that would be even possible given a cat's supernatural agility. The speed, power and keeness of just a house cat alone is on some:dwillhuh:.

The fukk could anything or anyone do to a tiger? This survival test must include high powered weapons:skip:

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Not even a weapon, or anything? You're fukked either way

I'll take the Tiger. Atleast I'm on land and can see it coming. I'm not sure what I would do but atleast I can do something.

Against a shark I'm just floating there waiting for it to bite my leg off. Then once it bites me its gonna go in a blood frenzy and lose it fukkin mind. That's when shyt gets real.

No, you most likely won't. Tigers are ambush hunters.

You'll be walking along in some wooded area, minding your own business, perhaps wondering why it got so quiet all of a sudden. And then the last thing you see before you get pounced on and your neck snapped/jugular punctured/strangled is a flash of orange and black...

Incidentally, tigers (especially bengal tigers) murk more people than any other wild mammal

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Now you know damn well a lot of us in here cant swim. The ocean is more dangerous even without the damn shark!