You only got one shot at surviving: bengal tiger or great white shark?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going with the tiger

I'd tame that cat like my nikka Pi

maxresdefault.jpg

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You don't understand! Y'all is gon' touch gloves!!! The unanswered question is, will you survive? :jawalrus:
no... if it's to the death.. you will not survive either of them.. but i'm still going for the tiger based off they go for the jugular.. and i'd rather die quick than fukking trying to punch a shark and drowning with one arm

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
. In the ocean you cant even see something that big coming at you. Think about that. you'd have no clue when it was about to attack you.

That's true, we've been assuming this fight happens during the day.:ohhh:

There's no light under the ocean surface at night, that moonlight would give you just enough to see that halo of those jaws at the last second. That pale dead e motionless white face coming at you with those rows of teeth.:wow:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
no... if it's to the death.. you will not survive either of them.. but i'm still going for the tiger based off they go for the jugular.. and i'd rather die quick than fukking trying to punch a shark and drowning with one arm
Nah, im just sayin' you will touch the beast one way or another. If you want to touch him and run up that 6 ft tree then thats on you. nikkas is trying to find all types of ways to avoid the damn thing lol. Face that fear and survive!! We're men damnit

:merchant:

Tigeraje69

Rookie
Daps
While ya fukking around in the water with that shark throwing slowmo punches
Imma be with this tiger and try to hit it with that shoryuken when it jumps at me

Klyk21

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
That's true, we've been assuming this fight happens during the day.:ohhh:

There's no light under the ocean surface at night, that moonlight would give you just enough to see that halo of those jaws at the last second. That pale dead e motionless white face coming at you with those rows of teeth.:wow:
Ooooo shyt!!? Your right. Maybe thats an instinct or something bc im sure we all thought day time .Night time with a great white? :banderas: 0 percent chance of survival

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
you are NOT beating a shark in it's own environment. You're 10x's slower underwater and he's every bit faster and can cut on a dime.

Plus his open mouth can nearly swallow half your body

I'd take my chance with the tiger and try to find a huge tree to play cat & mouse with.

Either way you're screwed tho

Shortest game of cat & mouse on earth, if you even reach a tree :mjlol: i think i got the formula down for the shark breh, it's actually looking really simple. As long as you use your hands right you can just tired it out.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Even in the daytime. the Oceans water is not crystal clear, if the shark is going for your legs at 25MPH, you'd have no clue which direction it was going to attack you.Plus think about how much energy you would use up just trying to stay afloat in the oceans current..You would be dead tired just from that.

Klyk21

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Even in the daytime. the Oceans water is not crystal clear, if the shark is going for your legs at 25MPH, you'd have no clue which direction it was going to attack you.Plus think about how much energy you would use up just trying to stay afloat in the oceans current..You would be dead tired just from that.
Adrenaline would give you the energy to stay afloat after being wounded. This ain't no final boss fight from the old sega genesis bruh. This is going to be over in a matter of minutes...or seconds...for those that chose that damn tiger

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Adrenaline would give you the energy to stay afloat after being wounded. This ain't no final boss fight from the old sega genesis bruh. This is going to be over in a matter of minutes...or seconds...for those that chose that damn tiger
after being wounded? If i remeber correctly a great white has a higher bite force than a tiger(http://news.nationalgeographic.com/...te-force-erickson-science-plos-one-strongest/)

We all know you are dead either way, but the better chance of survival would come from facing the tiger. Due to us being able to handle the environment better. You cant go anywhere in the ocean. shyt you'd die in the ocean even if nothing attacked you.. lol

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ottorocket

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii
Sharks attack from the bottom so you're more than likely losing a major limb (prob a leg) right off the bat...so there is no escaping if you even try. :manny: Only thing is Sharks don't particularly like the taste of human so maybe it'll only bite you once...think you taste disgusting and leave. Whereas with the Tiger, you're just fukked. You're not gonna be able to fight it, you can't out run it, and you ain't gonna be able to climb a tree fast enough to escape it cause they can fukkin' climb also.