You only got one shot at surviving: bengal tiger or great white shark?

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
You DOA either way if they want ya...but i'll play along.

I'd pick the shark. Two words, tonic immobility. Not saying i could get it to work but you have that chance that you don't with a fukking tiger. Also assuming you can swim, and i can :win:...it would be easier to dodge a shark in water than it would be to elude a tiger on land.

A tiger charging at you on land focused on mauling you...it's a quick and immediate wrap.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm picking the shark. Not because I'd have a chance to survive, just because I can at least go out in my own terms. Suicide is way more admirable than being eaten alive :to:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Put me in with the nose crew. I figure if you punch it hard enough in the nose you might fukk up its breathing, so at least you have a fighting swimming chance. That tiger is an automatic L though.

word you're right. the shark's "nose" is essential to delivering vital oxygen from the water into its bloodstream (by way of inhaling oxygen through that nose you're punching), a well placed jab will surely deter a 15 foot 2000 pound fish with knives for teeth from biting you in half because of the damage incurred from a right hook to its "nose"

:comeon:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
word you're right. the shark's "nose" is essential to delivering vital oxygen from the water into its bloodstream (by way of inhaling oxygen through that nose you're punching), a well placed jab will surely deter a 15 foot 2000 pound fish with knives for teeth from biting you in half because of the damage incurred from a right hook to its "nose"

:comeon:

Too easy :troll:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
tiger gives a human the best chance.. you have multiple ways to live.. even if they are all completely slim as fukk

like maybe you can get to water and get deeper out than the cat wants to go.. maybe you can get up a tree into a place that is too small for him to fit or too skinny to hold it's weight

but yea.. you mostly likely dead.. but hopefully he just gets your neck and call it a day

but a shark.. ok you punch him in the nose.... then what?? you still in the middle of the damn ocean, treading water.. you think he won't come back?

and what if he just takes a leg or arm or half your body... then you sinking, still alive, in salt water... dying slow
You don't understand! Y'all is gon' touch gloves!!! The unanswered question is, will you survive? :jawalrus:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
IF I CAN BRING A WATERPROOF E.M.P. DEVICE WITH ME, I MIGHT BE ABLE TO INTERFERE WITH A SHARK'S ELECTRORECEPTORS LONG ENOUGH TO SNAP ITS DORSAL FIN OFF AND LEAVE IT HELPLESS, BROTHER! A TIGER IS MUCH TOO QUICK TO SUCCUMB TO A BACK RAKE, BIG BOOT, AND LEG DROP COMBINATION, DUDE!

TwistedMetal

Ruined Childhood
Daps
Reppin
Nightmare Blvd
now that I think about it...
:patrice:

There are people who can speak to animals...
:mjpls:

I would consult with the animal whisperers first and choose any option.
I'll talk to the shark or tiger.
Make a truce. Become friends. Crack a couple laughs.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
iim1fzt5ZGe12.gif