You only got one shot at surviving: bengal tiger or great white shark?

TwistedMetal

Ruined Childhood
Daps
Reppin
Nightmare Blvd
I'd be equally petrified of both, the ocean/being underwater is the scariest shyt ever to me, and then you throw a shark on top of that? I'd probably have a heart attack and end up food without a fight.

right breh :to:
and what if you see those stadium-sized alien octopuses and those deep ocean sci-fi creatures :damn:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
You'll prolly go into shock instantly and die once a large adult ( say 16-20 ft long) great white rushes into you and bites you. That force would be like nothing you felt before. You ain't punching shyt in the nose. That might work against a smaller less powerful type of shark, but a great white. :camby: You're fukked.

I'd take on the tiger. You might be able to gouge out his eye, choke it out, or rip his throat out with your hands if lucky. Still a long shot, but that seems easier to do than try an throw Roy Jones combos underwater against a fukking great white shark. That great white will bite you and start thrashing your ass left and right, and then do a Tekken juggle combo on you where he flips you up out of water only to catch you again like a fukking seal. :heh:
I feel ya but tum' :ufdup: aint gouging nothing bruh! Their paws are the size of baseball gloves and sharp as eagle talons! They climb trees and can leap (think 6 ft verticals or higher). O, and did i mention that they aim for the neck first:sas1:. Good luck tho:heh:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can I change my answer, goddamn.that last sharks body was 7 feet thick, imagine that coming at you at 25mph!:damn:

But them tiger paws though! :damn:

Breh's it's really a lose, lose!:damn:

This why we evolved to get out of the food chain, so we wouldn't have to deal with that.
i think the best option is to slit your own neck

:demonic:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
7534d53fd7932dd3e3d128335ca0b17c.jpeg

White_shark_(Carcharodon_carcharias)_scavenging_on_whale_carcass_-_journal.pone.0060797.g004-A.png

You have to choose one (in its environment) to fight against. Which one gives you the best chance of survival? :sas2:

Im going to have to roll up my sleeves and take my chances with that great white brehs:lupe:. He has a weakspot (nose) and i'm a decent swimmer. But that bengal tiger has almost 0 weakness and will kill you on site even if you tried to "play :deadmanny:" So I'm taking out jaws with fistacuffs:salute:

:to:
tiger gives a human the best chance.. you have multiple ways to live.. even if they are all completely slim as fukk

like maybe you can get to water and get deeper out than the cat wants to go.. maybe you can get up a tree into a place that is too small for him to fit or too skinny to hold it's weight

but yea.. you mostly likely dead.. but hopefully he just gets your neck and call it a day

but a shark.. ok you punch him in the nose.... then what?? you still in the middle of the damn ocean, treading water.. you think he won't come back?

and what if he just takes a leg or arm or half your body... then you sinking, still alive, in salt water... dying slow

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
You dead either way especially with no type of weapons.
I mean what's next...We trapped in a steel cage where nikkas gotta choose to shoot the fair one with a grizzly bear or a silver back gorilla :mjlol:

Humans ain't built for that life.

Clear choice in this one is the grizzly bear. You could at least attempt to out maneuver the grizzly bear until it tires itself out. :mjpls:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Can I change my answer, goddamn.that last sharks body was 7 feet thick, imagine that coming at you at 25mph!:damn:

But them tiger paws though! :damn:

Breh's it's really a lose, lose!:damn:

This why we evolved to get out of the food chain, so we wouldn't have to deal with that.

Breh think about that shyt. Had we not had evolved a brain we'd be at the bottom of the food chain. fukking house cats got more heart than the average human :mjlol: