You only got one shot at surviving: bengal tiger or great white shark?

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I'd be equally petrified of both, the ocean/being underwater is the scariest shyt ever to me, and then you throw a shark on top of that? I'd probably have a heart attack and end up food without a fight.

I'd still pick the shark though, because a tiger is used to having way bigger mammals than me trying to fight it off with fangs/hooves/agility. What the hell am I going to do to a tiger that a full grown buffalo can't do? :hah:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i'll take on the tiger...it will probably get me but at least i'm on land.
me against a shark in water, i stand little chance once i'm under water for more than 30 seconds.

on land i can take as multiple shots weather they work out or not.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
You'll prolly go into shock instantly and die once a large adult ( say 16-20 ft long) great white rushes into you and bites you. That force would be like nothing you felt before. You ain't punching shyt in the nose. That might work against a smaller less powerful type of shark, but a great white. :camby: You're fukked.

I'd take on the tiger. You might be able to gouge out his eye, choke it out, or rip his throat out with your hands if lucky. Still a long shot, but that seems easier to do than try an throw Roy Jones combos underwater against a fukking great white shark. That great white will bite you and start thrashing your ass left and right, and then do a Tekken juggle combo on you where he flips you up out of water only to catch you again like a fukking seal. :heh: