You Mad: Killer Instinct is official

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Oh I've seen the vid. Being that fighters are my top 3 genre, pretty much any fighter will get me to take some interested. Having said that, the sentiment still stands. Thanks, but no thanks.

Your sentiment goes with a person who didn't listen to the video, but just admired all the pretty pictures :ufdup:

In it,and already known by ppl who care. Double Helix is now made up of xbox Capcom ppl who worked on SF2, MvC, they got Top fighting game people to also work on it. And Double Helix themselves saying how they know nikkaz wouldn't c/s them.

Or Microsoft talking about how they was Double Helix got the job because they was so passionate about it. Yeah, you didn't watch. If you watched, you couldn't have the sentiment you claim you do. You'd be excited because rarely do you see that type of passion for a game. You like fighters? You wouldn't doubt if you seen it, go watch it. You do that.
Or are you gonna resume being the fanboy you once were :patrice:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
I've wanted a new KI forever but I'm gonna have to see it played at a high level (ie: tourneys/EVO) and hear the sentiments of the Fighting Game Community before I drop full price on it (fukk paying for indivdual character).

$210 is a lot to drop for a game that may suck ass ($60 for Killer Instinct, $150 for Tournament Edition 2 Arcade stick, the stick seen at the E3 confrence. Stick is mandatory for me. fukk pad in fighting games)`

does look nice tho, but that doesnt always translate into actually being good. I'll be copping a X1, just not for this game

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Graphics look clean, tho that's to be expected. It's not made by Rare though and it's being pimped by M$, so that's two reasons not to trust it.

Rare is over seeing it. Plus the original members of rare that made the original KI is not even at rare anymore. So it will be better if Sony pimped the game out? You logic is flawed.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Only thing im mad about is the slow leaking out of the characters, they need to get the fukking ball rolling, at least the originals :mad:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KI was my favorite fighting game back on the days. If this was released on any other system it would be an instant cop, but no way in hell am I buying an entire system for one game.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Only thing im mad about is the slow leaking out of the characters, they need to get the fukking ball rolling, at least the originals :mad:

By the time the X1 launches the basic roster will be out, im sure some will come after the launch.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont see anything that makes it stand out as a next gen title

it should've came out for the current gen

matter of fact it could've been a 360 exclusive and I wouldnt be mad at it

shyt just looks extremely bland and brings nothing new to the table

but i guess thats what their aim was with the nostalgia factor

tho its just a contradiction if you're tryna show how new and innovative Xboxone is

but come out with a generic ass fighter with shyt we all seen before

it would have been smarter to just left this as a 360 title

and brought the sequel to Xboxone if it was successful

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I dont see anything that makes it stand out as a next gen title

it should've came out for the current gen

matter of fact it could've been a 360 exclusive and I wouldnt be mad at it

shyt just looks extremely bland and brings nothing new to the table

but i guess thats what their aim was with the nostalgia factor

tho its just a contradiction if you're tryna show how new and innovative Xboxone is

but come out with a generic ass fighter with shyt we all seen before

it would have been smarter to just left this as a 360 title

and brought the sequel to Xboxone if it was successful
:beli:
2d Fighting games aren't known to push technical boundaries but that one gif I posted has way more detail going on than any fighter I can think of.

Sounds like your just hating for the fukk of it.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
:beli:
2d Fighting games aren't known to push technical boundaries but that one gif I posted has way more detail going on than any fighter I can think of.

Sounds like your just hating for the fukk of it.

Those particle effects :ohlawd: You can tell they have been working on it since the E3 build it looks more sharp and fluid. Yes he is strongly hating. The current gen consoles could not handle this game at it's current fidelity.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Graphics look clean, tho that's to be expected. It's not made by Rare though and it's being pimped by M$, so that's two reasons not to trust it.
They got dudes from Capcom, Namco Bandai (FilthyRich), and Skullgirls (Mike Z) on the squad. They are better off with Rare on the sidelines

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Im not but i was a killer instinct 1 pro back in the day so im curious. Not like ill be buying an xbox one anyway. Shame this game gets wasted on that console.

You curious in a spiderman type of way bruh :wrist:
You love that Killer Instinct style, you want to play this new version that has HIT written all over it

Real talk, I didn't think they would pull it off. But to have a real Fighting game we can be proud of? And its exclusive? And its done by Microsoft :wtf:

Don't worry, you guys got Knack and a new Jak to keep you busy :heh: