You Mad: Killer Instinct is official

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Didnt they say you have to pay for each character individually or is there a structure im missing. Does this game have a story mode or is it just a multiplayer game. If you have to buy each character id guess its just an online game only.

Characters can be bought individually or you can pay full retail for the entire game.

There is a single player arcade mode, though I'm not sure how much "story" will be entailed. The original KI didn't have much of a story.

And no it's not online only. You can play totaly offline against the computer or a local friend.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Game looks dope.
ki1-gifbksmu.gif

ki2-gifdfsa7.gif

I don't see how you couldn't be hyped about this
:whoo:

]Didnt they say you have to pay for each character individually[/B] or is there a structure im missing. Does this game have a story mode or is it just a multiplayer game. If you have to buy each character id guess its just an online game only.

thats the free to play version

they give you one and you have to purchase others individually but if you cop the retail version you get everybody

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
http://www.the-coli.com/arcadium/118139-courtdogs-kennel.html
:mindblown: @bk :beli: @Kodie :beli: @diggy :beli: @Liquid :beli: @MightyHealthy : beli:
He even dropped the whole "I'm not court" "don't know this court guy but..." act
What makes you think I need to put on an act for? :dahell:
And then you called on the Mods too :wtf:

Meanwhile watch this same fakkit c/s Bvld Brawlers dic pics :sitdown:
Of all the threads you pick this one? This one isn't even all that bad and he's mad some doozies the last couple days.

Also, the ratio of people complaining to people responding to the threads is just not high enough for me to care. I just ignore these threads and it doesn't bother me.
I'd appreciate if you stopped talking like you better than a nikka. Ol disrespectful fakkits comforting each other n shyt. I could give a shyt if EVERYBODY complained, the question is do they have a valid reason to complain? And if not, then I have a valid reason to complain. Then you wrote "I just ignore these threads" like if this thread is even remotely a joke thread? :rudy:

Kodie, do you really have to dumb down your answers to maintain a standard of bullshyt behavior? You are literally catering to this fakkit. "of all the threads he chooses" is how you start off, but by the end of your post your talking shyt. nikka fukk you :ufdup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
this gonna be some serious eye candy. And I dont normally care for that :lupe:

they consulting with some pro fighting games heads so theres no possible way they can fukk this up

theres a split second of Glacius gameplay in there around 10:30 :leon:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Don't count me out bruh. I got KNACK and uh...
Uh :patrice:
More Knack? Oh yeah, and uh
20120418120245-62cbeff6.gif

I'm more excited for killzone than TitanFall but the Xbox does have the better launch lineup right now

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
that shyt look wack as fukk, its gonna be sfxt status...game will be broken before it even gets launched. Definitely nothing to a buy a system for and when has a exclusive fighting game ever been good? :manny:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
looks dope. I enjoy fighting games but I get bored w/ them entirely too quickly to warrant a purchase. I miss the days of playing them in an arcade though.....

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
What makes you think I need to put on an act for? :dahell:
And then you called on the Mods too :wtf:

Meanwhile watch this same fakkit c/s Bvld Brawlers dic pics :sitdown:

I'd appreciate if you stopped talking like you better than a nikka. Ol disrespectful fakkits comforting each other n shyt. I could give a shyt if EVERYBODY complained, the question is do they have a valid reason to complain? And if not, then I have a valid reason to complain. Then you wrote "I just ignore these threads" like if this thread is even remotely a joke thread? :rudy:

Kodie, do you really have to dumb down your answers to maintain a standard of bullshyt behavior? You are literally catering to this fakkit. "of all the threads he chooses" is how you start off, but by the end of your post your talking shyt. nikka fukk you :ufdup:

This nigra is maaaadddd lmfao :pachaha:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
that shyt look wack as fukk, its gonna be sfxt status...game will be broken before it even gets launched. Definitely nothing to a buy a system for and when has a exclusive fighting game ever been good? :manny:
I'm trying to understand you. Who stole your lunch money again?
The last exclusive fighter that was good? Dead or Alive 4 :ufdup:
Killer Instinct 1 & 2 were good as well. Tekken was exclusive to Playstation for a long time, where they not good as well? Then me, I'm pretty good at exposing fanboys but they usually do that themselves. Finally if you looked at the video you wouldn't be talking all this dumbshyt. If you paid attention to even ONE review on the game from people who actually played it you'd realize your comments are more like whimpers. I'm sorry, I'm out of tissue :manny:
looks dope. I enjoy fighting games but I get bored w/ them entirely too quickly to warrant a purchase. I miss the days of playing them in an arcade though.....
Well you can buy the full game or you can download the game for free with only one character to use for the campaign and online (Tru Story)
You can use Jago. Then if you like the game, you can buy characters individually or in packs just like how they offer DLC characters in games today...
I'm more excited for killzone than TitanFall but the Xbox does have the better launch lineup right now
What is your PSN tag? Have I ever played with you before (no homo)

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt look ass and generic

wouldnt be hyped for this if it came out for either system