You Mad: Killer Instinct is official

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ok, now all the people talking about coppin' is cool.

But how many people in this thread that buy this are going to actually take the time to be good?

:beli:

I'd say 95% of the people hyping this game on here suck at fighting games and are only boasting about this game because it's an Xbox One exclusive.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok

But how many people in this thread that buy this are going to actually take the time to be good?

I'd say 95% of the people hyping this game on here suck at fighting games and are only boasting about this game because it's an Xbox One exclusive.

You sure, Do have Injustice on Xbox? I show you a thing or two:whew:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
OH so you all talk I see :deadmanny:
All Talk: PS Fanboy Exclusive :manny:

Aye yo, why :umad:
You not this fighting game guru round dis bytch. As for your whimper, lets see what your fellow 3cepts have already said IN THIS THREAD :snoop:
Looks pretty fun actually
:myman:
The one Xbox One game I wish was on PS4.
:youngsabo:
:ehh: Microsoft got a fighter, racer, and FPS day one
:thumbsup:
looks dope. I enjoy fighting games but I get bored w/ them entirely too quickly to warrant a purchase. I miss the days of playing them in an arcade though.....
:whew:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
All Talk: PS Fanboy Exclusive :manny:

Aye yo, why :umad:
You not this fighting game guru round dis bytch. As for your whimper, lets see what your fellow 3cepts have already said IN THIS THREAD :snoop:

:myman:

:youngsabo:

:thumbsup:

:whew:

I didn't say I was a fighting game guru, but I know that amount of time it takes to be considered "good" in a fighting game, and I know YOU of all people aren't going to be that.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

I didn't say I was a fighting game guru, but I know that amount of time it takes to be considered "good" in a fighting game, and I know YOU of all people aren't going to be that.

You wouldn't know shyt cuz you don't play with me or anyone else like that :stopitslime:
I got pretty much everything on the xbox side. You somehow hopped on Uncharted and didn't tell anybody :russ:
I haven't gotten to Last of US yet. If you got an xbox, holla at the doggy.
Name your game.
Lets get some Tekken Tag 2 going. My skill level on that game isn't matched bruh. I'm talking Tekken. Paul and Lei Wulong make nikkaz cry in there SLEEPS :whew:

SFIIHDR, I'll mop the floor with ANYONE and I use the xbox D-pad with no issues :leon:
I even got two arcade sticks I don't use (Tekken joints)

But you know, you so knowledgeable. Its just hard to tell over all the crying your doing
:umad:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you see the video?

Ultraaa Commbooo

"Great Value Road Brawler 4"
generic_1.jpg

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You wouldn't know shyt cuz you don't play with me or anyone else like that :stopitslime:
I got pretty much everything on the xbox side. You somehow hopped on Uncharted and didn't tell anybody :russ:
I haven't gotten to Last of US yet. If you got an xbox, holla at the doggy.
Name your game.
Lets get some Tekken Tag 2 going. My skill level on that game isn't matched bruh. I'm talking Tekken. Paul and Lei Wulong make nikkaz cry in there SLEEPS :whew:

SFIIHDR, I'll mop the floor with ANYONE and I use the xbox D-pad with no issues :leon:
I even got two arcade sticks I don't use (Tekken joints)

But you know, you so knowledgeable. Its just hard to tell over all the crying your doing
:umad:
I have TTT2 on PS3 and VF5:FS on both consoles. I haven't played either in over 7 months and I'm confident you'll take the L.
I guess you'll be putting in a lot of time becoming an expert at knack:umad:

Only way I play Knack is when it's offered up for free on PS+ 6 to 12 months after launch... and even then I'll still have to think about downloading it.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

I have TTT2 on PS3 and VF5:FS on both consoles. I haven't played either in over 7 months and I'm confident you'll take the L.

Only way I play Knack is when it's offered up for free on PS+ 6 to 12 months after launch... and even then I'll still have to think about downloading it.

Bruh, Tekken is a game most people can't see me in. Its just a reality of life that you will learn one of these days :ufdup:

And why do you guys think they will be offering PS4 games via PS+ :stopitslime:
PS+ for PS4 = Online play, not free games, stop that. Don't expect shyt like that to happen at all next gen. Free to Play is what all companies are gravitating to. Lets logically agree on that, friend :shake:
Graphics look clean, tho that's to be expected. It's not made by Rare though and it's being pimped by M$, so that's two reasons not to trust it.
Look, you been a member of this community for a long time. So I can't bullshyt you right?
You might wanna take a look at the video then comment. Your peers have said how great the game looks/plays. And everyone is confident what you just said does not apply here. Watch the video then let us know what you think afterwards :myman:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Oh I've seen the vid. Being that fighters are my top 3 genre, pretty much any fighter will get me to take some interested. Having said that, the sentiment still stands. Thanks, but no thanks.