You Mad: Killer Instinct is official

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The combo breakers are absolutely ridiculous. There was one every ten seconds and what's up with doing a combo breaker, but the person being able to go right back into another combo? This shyt is looking iffy now. :patrice:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The combo breakers are absolutely ridiculous. There was one every ten seconds and what's up with doing a combo breaker, but the person being able to go right back into another combo? This shyt is looking iffy now. :patrice:

you act like you was watching professionals playing :dahell:
I saw what you was talking about, but this game has been reviewed by everybody now and not a single place anywhere says that is how it works.

So stop taking what you see in a video as "exactly how it plays" because normally you are watching videos of people playing for the first time. I mean, the game hasn't even come out yet...

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!

if you havent noticed, the game has changed from the last time you've seen it at E3 and will continue to, most likely, until release. They added counter combo breakers into the recent build (which is what I think you were referring to), and obviously not everyone had that down yet.

this adds a lot more strategy now since you can either mix up your combos forcing your opponent to pick the wrong combo breaker and get locked out, or be predictable then counter their counter and get more damage (from what it looked like)

game just got a lot better in my eyes. the mindgames :ohhh: