"You look like you like white [or asian] girls," says random black girl

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
TS and his co-signers are c00ned the fukk out. :laugh:

So basically, you're pathetically happy because a woman has deemed you a corny/lame square guy? That's pretty much what that is code for.

Also, why are you so happy that random or even known women are bold enough to disrespect you? Or maybe you all just like any form of attention from a vagina.

I wish a bytch would. I'd give her the fakest laugh and walk away with the quickness. Y'all nikkas in here :bow:in'. Get some self-esteem brehs.

But let them tell it, you just overanalyzing the situation.

Guess any attention is better than nothing at all

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Wheres the disrespect in somebody thinking I mess with white girls though? After all I do like them and all other races :ehh:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
these nikkas gets no ass bro its hilarious the shyt they celebrate like its an accomplishment a female callin you that to yo face

how can a grown man even have the nerve to type dis shyt i dont understand lololol

Girls are basically telling dude "Hey. You seem like a c00n/uncle Tom/self-hater" and dudes are like ":krs: You really think so?!"

Random black girl does not mean a random black girl out in public just walking up to me out of no where and saying, "You know what...you look like you like white girls"
This is even worse. What you are saying now is that women who know you disrespect you and see nothing wrong with it.

I guess your whole "Quiet/Mysterious" shtick is code for "I can disrespect him and he won't do anything" to them. :laugh:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Girls are basically telling dude "Hey. You seem like a c00n/uncle Tom/self-hater" and dudes are like ":krs: You really think so?!"

This is even worse. What you are saying now is that women who know you disrespect you and see nothing wrong with it.

I guess your whole "Quiet/Mysterious" shtick is code for "I can disrespect him and he won't do anything" to them. :laugh:

:yawn:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
I have heard this said to me before,
But that was because I was not doing the common things,
That most African American males do,
Drink, smoke, grab a$$(in public).
I was mature compared to most at that time.
It does mean that your lame,
Means that she is talking to you and someone else,
And she is choosing,
Also she will like your type when she gets older and ready to settle down.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps

not just him but alot of the shyt these nikkas say you can tell its some shyt they made up or just how they want to be perceived

i dont even know these nikkas and i can tell that

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I have heard this said to me before,
But that was because I was not doing the common things,
That most African American males do,
Drink, smoke, grab a$$(in public).
I was mature compared to most at that time.
It does mean that your lame,
Means that she is talking to you and someone else,
And she is choosing,
Also she will like your type when she gets older and ready to settle down.
Pretty much exactly what I was getting at except for the bolded :skip:

And that last implication is what makes me push em away after. Unless theyre giving it up of course.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So just to be clear, according to some of you guys...

Black women spend their entire lives trying to adhere to a European standard of beauty (skin bleaching, weaves, etc...) because they think it's desirable...

But when they say that you appear to only date women who, in their eyes represent the ultimate standard of beauty, it's an insult?

You guys really do hate black women, don't you?

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Fck outta here....aint no black female ever said that to me based on appearance of a brief initial convo. I woulda checked her ass on the spot.

Now what black females have said to me is that they thought I preferred white women because they saw me with one, or maybe because Im not paying them the attention they would like, so they make that comment as a defense mechanism. Thats one thing...but real recognize real...few black women are gunna insult you like that, unless you come across as a mark and a buster.

A black woman said "You seem like you like white girls" because I said I don't date women that wear weaves :skip:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
A black woman said "You seem like you like white girls" because I said I don't date women that wear weaves :skip:

This makes sense because its based on something you said or did...not somebody just saying you look like you only fck with white women. I dont even know how a broad can say that unless you dressing like urkel.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So just to be clear, according to some of you guys...

Black women spend their entire lives trying to adhere to a European standard of beauty (skin bleaching, weaves, etc...) because they think it's desirable...

But when they say that you appear to only date women who, in their eyes represent the ultimate standard of beauty, it's an insult?

You guys really do hate black women, don't you?

Don't entertain them breh.

The simplest example is when people growing up would say, "you talk like a white person" (likely growing up to realize how stupid that comment is). Ask any person who has ever said that what the reason was and it is likely to be a reason that is positive (even though it may or may not be perceived as a positive in their mind). This is the same idea, but a small portion of the posters here cant comprehend it.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
The simplest example is when people growing up would say, "you talk like a white person"

And you think when someone has the nerve to say that you that they aren't trying to play you huh? That they aren't trying to insult you (and therefore insulting themselves) You think that is a form of respect? You think they are saying that as a good thing?

Sounds like you hang around sheltered hood chicks, honestly. :yeshrug:

What black women do you know who are bleaching their skin? Also, weave is just a hair style. If you believe women putting temp weave in their head means they want to to be white, you'd have to believe there are more white women trying to imitate being black women with all of the colagen, tanning, butt injections, etc.

SN: No homo, but when I saw your picture on SOHH, I thought you only liked white women too. But not because you looked accomplished or anything, because you looked regular. But because you looked like a straight up lame who was easy to run over. :laugh: And that's what girls are saying when they say this shyt to y'all, no matter how much of a compliment you're trying to take it as.

not just him but alot of the shyt these nikkas say you can tell its some shyt they made up or just how they want to be perceived

i dont even know these nikkas and i can tell that

Breh, shyt is hilarious to me.

I'm pretty much 90% of that stuff dude listed from A-F or whatever (I'm not quiet/a pushover), but I swear no woman has ever had the nerve to approach me with the BS.

I guess women know who to try this shyt on/know who is lame enough to be a yes man and nod their head in acceptance. :manny: