"You look like you like white [or asian] girls," says random black girl

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
It's usually directed towards nikkas who they consider lame.....the 'nerds' or the quiet/intelligent nikkas

It's not so much that they like the whites/Asians more.....it's that they have a better chance with them than black women......who tend to not even look at a 'lame' nikka until he starts making money and she strugglin' with 3 kids by 3 different nikkas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leostare:
Have you ever heard this fellow coli brehs?
Have you ever said this my beloved coli brettes?

Well :salute: to my brehthren who have heard this phrase; you might be a part of the upper echelon of black males...the 5%. On the surface it can be seen negatively. Likely the first thought that pops into your mind is, "she must think I'm whitewashed." That is true but think of the positive (yet pitiful) connotation that people associate with Caucasians. Often girls might say this because you dont look "threatening" or you don't have "swag" as they call it...One might say it means youre corny but if you've heard it you know it only is said by girls that are feeling you even though you are somewhat corny/nerdish. More often than not I find that this phrase is only said to black males who are:

A) Intelligent, studious
B) Ambitious
C) Quiet rather than obnoxious
D) considered "mysterious"
E) Eloquent
F) Not always where all their black counterparts are (at the same old club events and what not)

* They may also use it as an excuse for why they didnt make the first move in talking to you.

I for one don't mind white girls. Italians and Serbians are :wow:...but they will never top black girls. Asians got some nice ones but theyre generally my least favourite. I love all women period but for some reason I still hear this phrase. Anybody else experience this? And to the women that say it, don't degrade yourself. Just because your are black it does not mean that you must fornicate with gangsters, rappers, hybrids or IT cert professionals (I keeed :pachaha:). You are indeed coveted by the finest of black men.

Cheers :cheers:

:what:

this nikka going :blessed: because he's derived some meaningless association with white people out of what that girl said. i swear, some of you c00n ass nikkas must wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and go :snoop: at the sight of you still being black.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
It's usually directed towards nikkas who they consider lame.....the 'nerds' or the quiet/intelligent nikkas

It's not so much that they like the whites/Asians more.....it's that they have a better chance with them than black women......who tend to not even look at a 'lame' nikka until he starts making money and she strugglin' with 3 kids by 3 different nikkas

the person that told me this is a coworker, and shes like 50 yrs old though.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Fck outta here....aint no black female ever said that to me based on appearance of a brief initial convo. I woulda checked her ass on the spot.

Now what black females have said to me is that they thought I preferred white women because they saw me with one, or maybe because Im not paying them the attention they would like, so they make that comment as a defense mechanism. Thats one thing...but real recognize real...few black women are gunna insult you like that, unless you come across as a mark and a buster.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Fck outta here....aint no black female ever said that to me based on appearance of a brief initial convo. I woulda checked her ass on the spot.

Now what black females have said to me is that they thought I preferred white women because they saw me with one, or maybe because Im not paying them the attention they would like, so they make that comment as a defense mechanism. Thats one thing...but real recognize real...few black women are gunna insult you like that, unless you come across as a mark and a buster.

/thread

fukking shyt ain't no compliment

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Why would you want to be with someone who would even make a remark like that?

I mean, other than a smash 'n dash

Dudes just gotta stop accepting anything for a lay.

That's no excuse, send that ignorant bytch on her way.

Trust there would be plenty more

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Lol well atleast you expected it.

I have never told a black man he looks like he only dates white or Asian girls but I've thought it based on if they act like extra dorky. Like a poindexter.

So a point dexter holDs no desirable traits in your eyes

images