"You look like you like white [or asian] girls," says random black girl

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This makes sense because its based on something you said or did...not somebody just saying you look like you only fck with white women. I dont even know how a broad can say that unless you dressing like urkel.

Well the last instance where it happened to I was texting some girl I met at work a couple years back. We're both Ghanaian and started talking about relationships or something. She said her past boyfriends were Ghanaian. She then said how she's damn near done with Ghanaian dudes because the vast majority (at least in Tor.) are on some bullshyt except me, a dude named _____ that went to my highschool...and some other dude. After I said my girlfriends were both African. She said how when she first got to know me (2 years back), she and another girl thought that I messed with white girls. (Probably because i didnt waste time trying to holla like these thirsty old heads at work...defense mechanism like you said).

Dressing like Urkel was out the question cause this was a meat factory...wore sweatpants and a tee to work on the daily. I can only speak for myself though :mjpls:

I said "No comment" and was like :rudy: but then :ehh:. I'm used to it.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
And you think when someone has the nerve to say that you that they aren't trying to play you huh? That they aren't trying to insult you (and therefore insulting themselves) You think that is a form of respect? You think they are saying that as a good thing?

Sounds like you hang around sheltered hood chicks, honestly. :yeshrug:

What black women do you know who are bleaching their skin? Also, weave is just a hair style. If you believe women putting temp weave in their head means they want to to be white, you'd have to believe there are more white women trying to imitate being black women with all of the colagen, tanning, butt injections, etc.

SN: No homo, but when I saw your picture on SOHH, I thought you only liked white women too. But not because you looked accomplished or anything, because you looked regular. But because you looked like a straight up lame who was easy to run over. :laugh: And that's what girls are saying when they say this shyt to y'all, no matter how much of a compliment you're trying to take it as.

Breh, shyt is hilarious to me.

I'm pretty much 90% of that stuff dude listed from A-F or whatever (I'm not quiet/a pushover), but I swear no woman has ever had the nerve to approach me with the BS.
I guess women know who to try this shyt on/know who is lame enough to be a yes man and nod their head in acceptance. :manny:

lololol thats what im sayin

the thread premise is cool but dis nikka doin too much talkin all that extra shyt

nikkas just gotta tell on theyselves wit some of the shyt they say

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What black women do you know who are bleaching their skin? Also, weave is just a hair style. If you believe women putting temp weave in their head means they want to to be white, you'd have to believe there are more white women trying to imitate being black women with all of the colagen, tanning, butt injections, etc.

SN: No homo, but when I saw your picture on SOHH, I thought you only liked white women too. But not because you looked accomplished or anything, because you looked regular. But because you looked like a straight up lame who was easy to run over. :laugh: And that's what girls are saying when they say this shyt to y'all, no matter how much of a compliment you're trying to take it as.

:manny: I don't know any black women who bleach their skin, it's something I hear about on here all the time tho.

Not sure which picture you're referring to, but I'll be the first to tell you I'm lame as hell. Not some James Harden level of lameness, but tbh I don't give a fukk about swag or image. Maybe that's what you're referring to. Also, you were wrong, so....

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
And you think when someone has the nerve to say that you that they aren't trying to play you huh? That they aren't trying to insult you (and therefore insulting themselves) You think that is a form of respect? You think they are saying that as a good thing?

Sounds like you hang around sheltered hood chicks, honestly. :yeshrug:

Nope. I'm a suburban dude for the most part :yeshrug: though a lot of my friends were people that migrated from the hood to the suburbs around the preteen ages. I dont consider it respect at all because more often than not when they say it it is in a friendly :umad: kinda way. Just banter between friends. But why would i be insulted if I know the underlying reason isnt a negative one.

You nikkas are dumb enough to claim its an self-esteem issue when really its the exact opposite. I guess I should instead change my personality to suit the people the stereotypes of somebody who likes black girls (whatever that is). That will surely show great self esteem.

It's all about perception.

the thread premise is cool but dis nikka doin too much talkin all that extra shyt

you just told on yourself. Clearly in the post I said " I KEEED" (I am kidding) yet somehow you still got personal and threw jabs. Maybe youre the one with the poor self esteem :heh:.. Thanks for the thread compliment though.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
But why would i be insulted if I know the underlying reason isnt a negative one.
So again, you think being told you look like a c00n/uncle Tom/self-hater is positive? You think that hanging around people who associate positive images with white people and negative with black people is a good thing?

Go ahead and reply with your :yawn: smiley. Please let this be the last time you speak about women outside of your crying club in the quick gems thread cause you look like a dumb ass who hasn't had much experience with women or people in general with your willingness to associate with proudly ignorant people.

nikka said looking like he only dates white/Asian women means he's in the top 5% of black men. :laff: Like, how much self-hate can you have. :damn:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So again, you think being told you look like a c00n/uncle Tom/self-hater is positive? You think that hanging around people who associate positive images with white people and negative with black people is a good thing?

Go ahead and reply with your :yawn: smiley. Please let this be the last time you speak about women outside of your crying club in the quick gems thread cause you look like a dumb ass who hasn't had much experience with women or people in general with your willingness to associate with proudly ignorant people.

nikka said looking like he only dates white/Asian women means he's in the top 5% of black men. :laff: Like, how much self-hate can you have. :damn:

Okay you have completed your routine. Your ploy has been used. What's next? You done?

Reaches across the board

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps

lol how can any grown man say that? smh shyt cray bro

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't entertain them breh.

The simplest example is when people growing up would say, "you talk like a white person" (likely growing up to realize how stupid that comment is). Ask any person who has ever said that what the reason was and it is likely to be a reason that is positive (even though it may or may not be perceived as a positive in their mind). This is the same idea, but a small portion of the posters here cant comprehend it.

That's not a compliment. :rudy:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Okay you have completed your routine. Your ploy has been used. What's next? You done?
Just as I thought. When being a c00n was cool and you were getting dapped up for it, you were proud to defend your stance.

Now that someone has pointed out your BS, it's all this ":yawn: Are you done? What?" passive aggressive shyt.

Like I said, you better get some self-esteem, quick breh and stop being proud to associate with ignorant n*ggers. But given this thread, you probably are one yourself. :laugh: Birds of a feather...

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just as I thought. When being a c00n was cool and you were getting dapped up for it, you were proud to defend your stance.

Now that someone has pointed out your BS, it's all this ":yawn: Are you done? What?" passive aggressive shyt.

Like I said, you better get some self-esteem, quick breh and stop being proud to associate with ignorant n*ggers. But given this thread, you probably are one yourself. :laugh: Birds of a feather...

Trying just a liiiiiiiiiittle too hard there my man.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

:manny: Anybody thats come across a number of your posts has noticed that you have a routine. I have also noticed. You have ran through the routine and now you're doing an encore.

I've stated my piece, you have stated yours. Isn't 5-10 posts aimed towards another more than enough. Are we a married couple...why would we continue to bicker at one another? You really get your kicks ouutta this shyt eh.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Never heard this really, but I always have gotten "Why are you so quiet" from random black girls my whole life.

My reaction is :manny: