"You look like you like white [or asian] girls," says random black girl

little4209

All Star
Daps
:leostare:
Have you ever heard this fellow coli brehs?
Have you ever said this my beloved coli brettes?

I have never said this to anyone before, BUT i'm pretty sure that I may have thought it to myself ....I would never say it to anyone tho, it's disrespectful and close-minded to think that there's a look to black men who date white women....buuut :mjpls:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
You're an idiot. I didn't say anything about it being a girl you just met. If the word random. Threw you off I didn't mean random in that sense. Number two...did I not say they use it as an excuse for why they didn't talk to you in the first place. Some of you nikkas can't read man.

The title of the thread is "You dont LOOK like you white or Asian women"..suggesting they are determining this based off of appearance, and very limited personal interaction. This statement wouldnt make logical sense if they knew you or had a relationship with you, as they would say "I think you prefer white women" "you act like you only like white women...or you come across like you date white women only"....they wouldnt base it exclusively on looks, because they have a general idea of who you are.

You also go on to say "Often girls might say this because you dont look "threatening" or you don't have "swag" as they call it.." ....again, appearance oriented. This statement makes more sense for someone you just met, and is going off your superficial look ---- its just an awkward statement to make for people that know you.

So either you're lying, or you cant read yourself.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The title of the thread is "You dont LOOK like you white or Asian women"..suggesting they are determining this based off of appearance, and very limited personal interaction. This statement wouldnt make logical sense if they knew you or had a relationship with you, as they would say "you act like you date white women...or you come across like you date white women"....

You also go on to say "Often girls might say this because you dont look "threatening" or you don't have "swag" as they call it.." ....again, appearance oriented. This statement makes more sense for someone you just met, and is going off your superficial look ---- its just an awkward statement to make for people that know you.

So either you're lying, or you cant read yourself.

Stop nitpicking. Seemed like you like them...looked like you like them its all the same shyt. :damn: I said some appearance oriented criteria...but did I not mention that being studious and ambitious were other criteria? How would they know a person is ambitious, intelligent or studious only by looking at em?

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Stop nitpicking. Seem like you like hem...look like you like them its all the same shyt. :damn: I said some appearances based...but did I not mention that being studious and ambitious were other criteria? How would they know a person is ambitious, intelligent or studious only by looking at em?

Im not nitpicking...I was genuinely thrown off by your op...and yes, ambitious and studious can be qualities someone can assume based off appearances and a brief first encounter. Your post came across like someone just meeting you, and making a quick observation based on appearance just like "you look nice" "you look like you're from the hood", "you look broke"...etc.

Sugar

Banned
Daps
This is a funny thread cuz I've been told I look like I would like white girls AND I've been told I look like I dont :ohhh:

But then again, the chicks who said I look like I like white girls favorite song is Bad by Wale :manny:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
black women usually go for the bottom of the food chain men.

It allows them to play victim.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
TS and his co-signers are c00ned the fukk out. :laugh:

So basically, you're pathetically happy because a woman has deemed you a corny/lame square guy? That's pretty much what that is code for.

Also, why are you so happy that random or even known women are bold enough to disrespect you? Or maybe you all just like any form of attention from a vagina.

I wish a bytch would. I'd give her the fakest laugh and walk away with the quickness. Y'all nikkas in here :bow:in'. Get some self-esteem brehs.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
TS and his co-signers are c00ned the fukk out. :laugh:

So basically, you're pathetically happy because a woman has deemed you a corny/lame square guy? That's pretty much what that is code for.

Also, why are you so happy that random or even known women are bold enough to disrespect you? Or maybe you all just like any form of attention from a vagina.

I wish a bytch would. I'd give her the fakest laugh and walk away with the quickness. Y'all nikkas in here :bow:in'. Get some self-esteem brehs.

these nikkas gets no ass bro its hilarious the shyt they celebrate like its an accomplishment a female callin you that to yo face

how can a grown man even have the nerve to type dis shyt i dont understand lololol

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
and i think you lying anyway aint no female told you that you just aint got no self esteem lame

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Random black girl does not mean a random black girl out in public just walking up to me out of no where and saying, "You know what...you look like you like white girls"

What are the chances of that actually happening?

Talking about c00ning and esteem ya'll are just reaching :snoop:

It means a particular sample out of the group of black girls that I know.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
100% of black women I've met in my adult life (other than my current girl) has said this to me.

Hint: There's a reason my current girl is my current girl, ladies.

Edit: Actually, that's not true. There was one other chick I met 2 years ago who didn't say that, but only one.