"You look like you like white [or asian] girls," says random black girl

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Fck outta here....aint no black female ever said that to me based on appearance of a brief initial convo. I woulda checked her ass on the spot.

Now what black females have said to me is that they thought I preferred white women because they saw me with one, or maybe because Im not paying them the attention they would like, so they make that comment as a defense mechanism. Thats one thing...but real recognize real...few black women are gunna insult you like that, unless you come across as a mark and a buster.

:what: what is the difference? If the females assumption that u indeed date white women, what's the problem :mindblown:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
I've gotten this a few times 'cause I'll openly talk about my love for Asian women on some Donald Glover shyt.

But it's usually when I'm talking to a black chick and hit her with, "I've been trying to get at you for a minute :steviej:" and she'll reply, ":rudy: I thought you just liked Asian women."

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Fck outta here....aint no black female ever said that to me based on appearance of a brief initial convo. I woulda checked her ass on the spot.

Now what black females have said to me is that they thought I preferred white women because they saw me with one, or maybe because Im not paying them the attention they would like, so they make that comment as a defense mechanism. Thats one thing...but real recognize real...few black women are gunna insult you like that, unless you come across as a mark and a buster.

You're an idiot. I didn't say anything about it being a girl you just met. If the word random. Threw you off I didn't mean random in that sense. Number two...did I not say they use it as an excuse for why they didn't talk to you in the first place. Some of you nikkas can't read man.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:what:

this nikka going :blessed: because he's derived some meaningless association with white people out of what that girl said. i swear, some of you c00n ass nikkas must wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and go :snoop: at the sight of you still being black.

Another idiot. Check what I said about how peoplein general associate certain positive things with white men...not me but people in general. Then I said how it was pitiful the way people do it. One of the biggest examples is people saying you talk white because slang doesnt dominate your vernacular. You can act like I'm lying if you want to though.

There was a time when I was younger and thought that it was a diss...now I realize why they say it and its not that bad. Its all subconscious.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another idiot. Check what I said about how peoplein general associate certain positive things with white men...not me but people in general. Then I said how it was pitiful the way people do it. One of the biggest examples is people saying you talk white because slang doesnt dominate your vernacular. You can act like I'm lying if you want to though.

There was a time when I was younger and thought that it was a diss...now I realize why they say it and its not that bad. Its all subconscious.

Right now, the only person I see associating positive things with white people is you.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Right now, the only person I see associating positive things with white people is you.

And the coli comprises 100% of the Universe huh?
Tell this to the skin bleachers. Tell this to the vast amount of women that aim to have mulatto kids. Tell this to the black dudes that diss dark skinned chicks. I can go on and on.

You didnt read/comprehend the initial post. Take the L and exit the thread.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the coli comprises 100% of the Universe huh?
Tell this to the skin bleachers. Tell this to the vast amount of women that aim to have mulatto kids. Tell this to the black dudes that diss dark skinned chicks. I can go on and on.

You didnt read/comprehend the initial post. Take the L and exit the thread.

So there are a ton of black women out there that want a "mulatto" (you know that's a racist term, right?) baby??

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So there are a ton of black women out there that want a "mulatto" (you know that's a racist term, right?) baby??

Never knew it was racist :ehh:. But yes, there are definitely woman who do. My stupid ass ex girlfriend said something like that and how she prefers light skinned people (I'm dark and shes medium-dark toned :what:). Baffling. And I've heard/read about other broads with that mentality quite a bit online and in real life. To be fair though, some white girls feel the same way :steviej:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Heard that a couple of times before, but they never said that again when they saw me with a bad dark skinned chick. :myman: