You look like u like white girls

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Sistas who say this are interested in you, brehs. They're tossing you the alley oop.

They're just testing the waters to see if you are only about that extra mayo.

They know that they're low quality hood rats. They also know that youre that nikka and want you to confirm that you won't dismiss the yams when it's tossed in your direction at the end of the night.

Funny thing is, I get white girls asking me if I date white girls. :birdman:

Daps
My ex said that shyt 12 years ago......but I did end up dating a bunch of white girls after her so :ehh:. Of course she used to get mad because she thought I said too much racist shyt against whites :russ:

Sistas usually say this when they can't figure you out. You're culturally and racially black but your personality type is something she doesn't have a reference point for....can't predict your future behavior.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My ex said that shyt 12 years ago......but I did end up dating a bunch of white girls after her so :ehh:. Of course she used to get mad because she thought I said too much racist shyt against whites :russ:

Sistas usually say this when they can't figure you out. You're culturally and racially black but your personality type is something she doesn't have a reference point for....can't predict your future behavior.

The latter part of your post was an interesting perspective. I agree that some Black women struggle with Black men whose personality type is different than what they are accustomed to. Of course the same could be said in the inverse.

But, I could see you ex's POV, if you were spewing pro-black rhetoric while with her only to date white girls after her.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Shorty basically telling you that you look like a herb/lame :manny:

Facts. I used to get that when I was younger and I took great offense to that. Not anymore though, since people around my circle know what I want out of (black) women: well cooked food, tender booty and a proportionate body, and someone to talk about white supremacy. Try doing that to a PAWG :heh:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Happened once and it threw me for a loop.

I think it's
1. a way to throw the box at you
2. When they can't figure you out. Maybe the way you dress, talk or your interests.

This one girl said it to me at university. I know she had never seen me with any white people, let alone a white woman in her life so this surprised me and I took it as a shock. After talking to her more about it, it became obvious the 2 things I listed were at play.