You look like u like white girls

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
How many pages I gotta go to get my platinum plaque
I think its up to the mods whats plat or not now. If you look on the front page almost every plat is from the booth and coliseum.

I don't think they want all the dumb shyt we say in TLR to be on the front page of the site:heh:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I think its up to the mods whats plat or not now. If you look on the front page almost every plat is from the booth and coliseum.

I don't think they want all the dumb shyt we say in TLR to be on the front page of the site:heh:
Yeah the mods feature threads in tlr now but it seems they hardly every do :skip:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
In my opinion, I always considered it a shyt test :yeshrug:
Last time I heard it.

"Sure (I'd be with a white girl). If she's cool." :hhh: I don't care about colour or about being stereotypically black, I care about being me and what makes me happy.

The answer she thinks she'd get.

Either. "..." (you brushing it off)

"Nah I don't like white girls." (being a simp)

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
This is the difficulty of being a black man in America, either you are a c00n for attempting to be a member of society, or painted as a hyper-aggressive thug (both are wholeheartedly untrue). Anything else to some folks is unacceptable.

Only ratchet or insecure folks would say such a thing.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is the difficulty of being a black man in America, either you are a c00n for attempting to be a member of society, or painted as a hyper-aggressive thug (both are wholeheartedly untrue). Anything else to some folks is unacceptable.

Only ratchet or insecure folks would say such a thing.

It's not just black folks who paint these stereotypes on black folks.

Growing up black folks would say "you talk proper" which I didn't really mind, but there were some white folks that told me "you talk white". :gucci:

I haven't heard anything like that in years though.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's hilarious how they tell on themselves, as if being associated with the word "white" automatically means something positive. I'm laughing my butt off.

You look like you date white girls: "You look like you don't have anything interesting to discuss. I get the vibe that you are full of yourself and you are either a sexual deviant :scust:or sexually incompetent. :camby:You also give off this scent that you uplift every group of women except those who share your features so I don't think this is a good match."

Them: "I'll take that as a compliment because I enjoy the belief that black women collectively have low self esteem. I bet it will be easy to get you naked."

:huhldup:
you're thinking too simply, and you know it.

It's like the whole you talk like a white person thing. Both comments are typically said by ignorant people who think that just because a dude acts in a manner differently from the "stereotypical" black male that they are somehow acting white...as if all nikkas are supposed to act one way.

It's usually only nerdy or "safe" dudes that get that comment; your carlton banks types but it doesnt even have to be that extreme

It looks like it can mean either one of two things.
it can.

it means youre a cornball / c00n seeming brother (Carlton Banks)
or you just act in a manner different from the stereotypical black dude (again Carlton Banks falls under that...but that doesnt necessarily mean youre a cornball. You might just have different interests , mannerisms and goals compared to the average black dude)

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
you're thinking too simply, and you know it.

It's like the whole you talk like a white person thing. Both comments are typically said by ignorant people who think that just because a dude acts in a manner differently from the "stereotypical" black male that they are somehow acting white...as if all nikkas are supposed to act one way.

It's usually only nerdy or "safe" dudes that get that comment; your carlton banks types but it doesnt even have to be that extreme

it can.

it means youre a cornball / c00n seeming brother (Carlton Banks)
or you just act in a manner different from the stereotypical black dude (again Carlton Banks falls under that...but that doesnt necessarily mean youre a cornball. You might just have different interests , mannerisms and goals compared to the average black dude)

q6vCApt.jpg

hqdefault.jpg