You look like u like white girls

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So naturally there's going to be a irreconcilable divide here.

If you've never heard it before you can't really understand the implications on a young man's psychology.

A lot of BW's favorite saying is "Yo Momma Black"

But no man of any other race ever has been rejected by his own kind under the rationale that "It looks like you date Black/White/Asian/Arab/Hispanic girls" So they can date a Woman who has the same ethnic features of their Momma without being accused outright with no evidence of preferring other ethnicities of Women.

white dudes will reject a white girl who looks like she dates black dudes i dont know how they come to that conclusion but they definitely do/would

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Like I said we need to think about how American Black Women are brainwashed based on media archetypes. You don't look like a Boris Kdjoe, Kevin Hart, Nick Cannon or Real Hollywood Husband you're classified as "different" smh.

This is REALLY bad and very poor form on their part - A HUGE fukking red flag....NEVER, EVER even fukk a Woman who says that because there are so many psychological problems embedded in that statement...

I swear just to date an American woman period these days you need a Master's in Psychology.

fukkING THIS!!

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I've heard this once or twice but it was by low class rats. To be fair I live in the most segregated major city in the country so a lot of people's perception of what a Black or White person should act like is extremely stereotypical. I usually hear that I look like I date Black women with natural hair.

Where do you live? Chicago? :dwillhuh:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
white dudes will reject a white girl who looks like she dates black dudes i dont know how they come to that conclusion but they definitely do/would

I noticed that. I've never seen a average looking white dude that wear Vineyard vines and plays lacrosse be seen with a "catch me outside how about that" hoop earring white chick. But with black dudes I've see all American conservative Tomi Laran types to jada Steven looking white chicks with black dudes. :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Where do you live? Chicago? :dwillhuh:
No, but I spent some years there because that's where my family is from. I'm from Milwaukee which isn't far from there and for years we've beat out Chicago as being the most racially segregated city. It used to be neck and neck as to which one was more segregated.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
There is no look. Women definitely hide it better. Not right off the bat, but you can tell based on behavioral traits, it's with other minority women too. Perkin up hard for Boat-Shoe Bradley, face lighting up hella hard. Treat the good looking brehs with hella disdain like they aint supposed to be there

But I know how those UGA bars are and Buckhead :mjpls:. It isnt always afro-nosepiercing-comic book chicks.
Facts

They never carry the same energy they have around nikkaz n get soft all over a sudden :dead:

Zpektro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nw ldn
Yea if you a pharrell type nugga they say that.basically looking smart means you like white girls...best avoid these women. I lookalike ryan lesly and iv been told before. I only date like suburban blk or white chiks.