You look like u like white girls

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
I used to hear it all the time in my 20's.

I took it as a compliment.

I translated it as, "I self-hate and you're a quality man who has options outside of me."

When they found out I had love for them, it made it very easy (even though a self-hating woman ultimately isn't wife-material).

Basically, this is a layup and you should hit it.
This

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
No joke, I've heard that quite a few times and I have NEVER been with a white woman.

Dont be paying for your stuff and the cashier is a white chick and Black women are behind you in line.

If you tell that white girl "Thank you. Have a great day", you are gonna get accused of liking white girls lol

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
The posters saying that girl thinks OP is a lame are silly.

It depends on the environment. Black women who see a dude as successful might assume the same.

Also herb/lame is subjective. If she basically saying you don’t look like a hood trash nikka than by no means OP you should not be offended lmfao
Something so simple as being polite is seen as being lame, which is sad.

And OP definitely should not be offended.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Something so simple as being polite is seen as being lame, which is sad.

And OP definitely should not be offended.

as a professional dude myself every time a black women says that shyt to me it’s usually followed by

“Well I work in Wall Street and every black guy there chooses light skin or non black”.

Btw I usually think they over over exaggerating

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Translation: "You look like you got your mind right and wont put up with my bullshyt. I'm scared you maybe better than me."

I used to hear it all the time in my 20's.

I took it as a compliment.

I translated it as, "I self-hate and you're a quality man who has options outside of me."

When they found out I had love for them, it made it very easy (even though a self-hating woman ultimately isn't wife-material).

Basically, this is a layup and you should hit it.

Thread/