You look like u like white girls

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
My mom just told me the other day “I can see you gettin wit a white girl” :gucci:
Yo, my aunt said some shyt to me like that. Even told me not to bring one home when I went off to military

Funny thing is, I never even dated a white chick (smashed some here and there) and her son who probably acts "like he's into black girls" came home with a morbidly fat, pregnant, white chick.

In fact, my other cousin probably was more likely to "bring home a white girl" to them, but he got married to a darkskinned nurse from a good black family :mjlol:

Daps
The latter part of your post was an interesting perspective. I agree that some Black women struggle with Black men whose personality type is different than what they are accustomed to. Of course the same could be said in the inverse.

But, I could see you ex's POV, if you were spewing pro-black rhetoric while with her only to date white girls after her.

Good points....of course I say pro-black stuff around white girls too. Never change up my ways around the Becky's. If they can't handle the truth....:camby:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
My roomate just said I look like someone who likes thick white women:russ:

Probably cuz i'm really tall idk:russ:

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Yo, my aunt said some shyt to me like that. Even told me not to bring one home when I went off to military

Funny thing is, I never even dated a white chick (smashed some here and there) and her son who probably acts "like he's into black girls" came home with a morbidly fat, pregnant, white chick.

In fact, my other cousin probably was more likely to "bring home a white girl" to them, but he got married to a darkskinned nurse from a good black family :mjlol:

Why did he choose her?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
And that's with white women being scared to death of me until we get to know each other