You look like u like white girls

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Protip: a lot of the "thug" nikkas y'all worry about are actually "old faithful". A predictable ass nikka she can emotionally manipulate and call for A/A. LOOKS exciting and intimidating, but female minded in practice. "Different" nikkas make THEM feel insecure.

Well damn :ohhh:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
All black males look like they'd fck a white girl to me.

I've seen every type with a white girl. "hood" and the ones who y'all would call "square" or "corny".

None of y'all have a look that says y'all only like black women bc most of y'all don't & will fck anything.

Can't see the op btw, so he must be on ignore.

I have said to males "I didn't know you liked black women" lots of times before. Especially if they are always around white people or are "square". Even though non "square" types would fck white women as well.

Nope, it has nothing to do with insecurity. Telling someone that could actually be a "nice" way to reject them.

Ummm... you are wrong on this part. Women bring it up randomly. It's not when you are trying to holler at her. It happens when you are just minding your business n they bring out that assumption. "You look like you date white chicks" when i was at work explaining how you can take 41 to get to Sarasota. :francis:

Last edited:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
So instead of accepting this why aren't we thinking of ways to re-program these Women?

The Braxton's and Carlton Banks of the community are bringing in boat loads of money. It's almost as if Black American Women have been fully brainwashed to prefer a dude that looks like he is dependent upon a Woman or illegal activities to sustain himself.

Doesn't any other dude see the problem with this tendency?

No. Cause those women are not marriage or girlfriend material. They have low self esteem.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Alright let me break it down for you.

My parents raised me to speak the King's English proper so I can maintain employment. The inflection in someone's voice is largely genetic however and cannot be controlled or changed.

Concerning dress - This is entirely subjective. I was not allowed to sag (nor did I really want to until a certain age because it wasn't practical for athletics) and typically wore Khakis because they were more comfortable up until maybe age 16 or so. I also went to a Catholic HS so that was the attire.

I have a BIG problem with this because as I mentioned in prior post basically these Women are actually screening out young brothers raised typically in a GOOD environment that is conservative. Hence the baby momma statistics. These Women are programmed to reject young brothas raised in disciplined households that raise them to conduct themselves with class at an early age and it's viewed as "Lame".

You cannot conflate these brothers with "White washed" brothers. But unfortunately we lack the ability to discern the difference. I listened to mostly hip hop and latin music as a kid. Never rock or country or any of that "CAC music". Yet because I wasn't trying ultra hard to be seen as a rap city basement type dude certain Black Women were not an option. Most brothers I rolled with were the same... We were well balanced and a lot of sisters just bucket balanced brothers in the same bucket as a reverse wigger. As a result most of us had Latina girlfriends and that's where you see these kinds of photos and sisters ranting and raving knowing damn well they played a critical part in this happening:

four_brothers_15.jpg

And they be wondering why this happen as well smh:

0_66_060507_oh_washington.jpg

But they too focused on nikkas who fit this archetype (add dreads for "Extra blackness"):

tumblr_n19vtay70N1qfuhxmo1_500.jpg

Think about it brehs. This is not normal. Do you see Patel Jr., Ming Chow Fat or Boris Chowsky getting hit with that?

ALL THIS

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Isn't it funny that Whites will treat you better if they know you are African by the accent???

There is a whole deep dive into that but the fact remains if an African American were to ask for a job and his name is Nkwele Ukbo (just making shyt up here) and he walks into a Pizza place asking for a managerial position in a Nigerian or Caribbean accent I bet he'd get it faster than a brotha named Tyrone Clark with a Brooklyn accent.

Africans are perceived similar to Japanese by Whites - Hard working and smart.

That what I don't get. Why whites have a "half ass respect" ( I sat half ass cause all us black folks are ******s to them) for Africans but do not like African Americans? Is it cause A.A. Are seen as competitors?

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Eh, white people will use whatever stereotypes fuel their agenda at the moment.
"Nigerians are really smart" can easily turn into "Nigerians are scammers and theives"

I don't believe black AAs devalue studious activities in favor of education, I believe white supremacy has done a masterful job of that already.

Lets not act like the Little Rock 9 were trying to integrate so they could be better at sports.
We're getting off topic here, but you don't have to look far in the past at all to see how America valued a degree from a black person vs a degree from a white person.

The only way you could make similar money to white people was in the world of sports. That devaluing of black education has been a tool of WS since slavery (making reading punishable by death)

Never I understand now

Daps
You look 'different' and she's not used to black dudes looking like you do, so therefore she assumes you are the type that likes white girls.

Like I said we need to think about how American Black Women are brainwashed based on media archetypes. You don't look like a Boris Kdjoe, Kevin Hart, Nick Cannon or Real Hollywood Husband you're classified as "different" smh.

This. Is typically true. Although the girls that tell me that also say I seem too smart for them.

This is REALLY bad and very poor form on their part - A HUGE fukking red flag....NEVER, EVER even fukk a Woman who says that because there are so many psychological problems embedded in that statement...

I swear just to date an American woman period these days you need a Master's in Psychology.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I've heard this once or twice but it was by low class rats. To be fair I live in the most segregated major city in the country so a lot of people's perception of what a Black or White person should act like is extremely stereotypical. I usually hear that I look like I date Black women with natural hair.