You look like u like white girls

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
It's a complete turn off when I hear that shyt. It just reeks insecurity and desperation. It's one of those shyt tests black girls will play on you to try and figure you out and put you in a box and that already let's me know the type of girl I'm dealing with. I mean sure there are the types of brehs and brehettes you suspect like white ppl but to flat out assume it without knowing is ignorant.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
There is a stereotypical demeanor with Black men who date non-black women. Where you can basically look at a Black man and tell if he is attracted to non-Black women. Black men who prefer Black women exclusively have a totally different demeanor than such men.
Being attracted to non Black women and not liking them are two totally different things.
Dreads alone is enough :manny:
The funny thing is dreads don't mean shyt in that regard :skip:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
This. Is typically true. Although the girls that tell me that also say I seem too smart for them.

Dorky nikkas can eat with those type of broads. I've seen it. Honestly sounds like they trying to get you to banter with them. Just like with "why are you so quiet?" It's a shyt test. Just gotta look good, why else would a broad come out of left field just to shyt on you for no reason? That's just being a bytch for the sake of being a bytch if they were just trying to down you