You look like u like white girls

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
White people still treat you worse than Patel but you are considered a step up above us if you lay the "Afrikaness" or whatever you wanna call it on thick.

You don't necessarily have to be a token Afric00n but based on how well Nigerian Americans do well in school this fuels the positive perception in relation to African Americans who de-emphasize studious activities in children and focus more on athletics.

Eh, white people will use whatever stereotypes fuel their agenda at the moment.
"Nigerians are really smart" can easily turn into "Nigerians are scammers and theives"

I don't believe black AAs devalue studious activities in favor of education, I believe white supremacy has done a masterful job of that already.

Lets not act like the Little Rock 9 were trying to integrate so they could be better at sports.
We're getting off topic here, but you don't have to look far in the past at all to see how America valued a degree from a black person vs a degree from a white person.

The only way you could make similar money to white people was in the world of sports. That devaluing of black education has been a tool of WS since slavery (making reading punishable by death)

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
It's something I really don't get. This situation happens a lot. A Black Man laughing it up with another Brother. All of a sudden a Black Woman comes up says something negative or seriously reaching for some bullshyt.

It could be a juvenile way of flirting but it's just too fukking bizarre to use that line to flirt with a Black Man knowing that shyt will just push us further away (they claim we all dating out anyways).
Its crazy to me, you are right too, I notice a lot of lower class black women love to barge in and try to insult or demean a black man when they are talking to each other.
I never really thought of it, but now that you mention is I definitely see the pattern.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all ever been told that
Black woman just said that to me and its not my first time hearing it :heh:
Lol I never heard it but wouldn't worry about it since since she is judging you without knowing you.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
agree-nod.gif
So you agree :mjgrin:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:troll:

Wasnt there a squad of brehs here who were on that #teamweave wave or something like that? Or #nonatural. One of the two. They wanted nothing to do with natural hair.

:pachaha:
Not sure...

But as soon as I see a combination of both I jump to my conclusions as well

Daps
One problem is Women in general tend to think out loud too much, and in the most PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE contradictory ways.

I interpret it as "Don't even think about hollering at me because I ain't interested in your ass so you better go check for some White girl, she'll be more likely to appreciate what you're bringing to the table"

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
I've never got that. I usually get the "you look like you only talk to light skin girls" remark. :snoop:

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Never been told that but I had a broad tell me I look like I listen to Drake when I played Gucci Mane in my car. :idontunderstand:

Yeah, I'm light-skinned. :dameking:
People always think we listen to weak shyt.

Edit: Didnt realize it was Big Burger Bro. You and them damn emotes. :russ::snoop:

Last edited:

Here4Lauryn

Banned
Daps
There is a stereotypical demeanor with Black men who date non-black women. Where you can basically look at a Black man and tell if he is attracted to non-Black women. Black men who prefer Black women exclusively have a totally different demeanor than such men.

Daps
There is a stereotypical demeanor with Black men who date non-black women. Where you can basically look at a Black man and tell if he is attracted to non-Black women. Black men who prefer Black women exclusively have a totally different demeanor than such men.

Expound....Demeanor is often interpreted by manner of dress.

So I want specifics. Are there specific brands they wear or more importantly articles of clothing NOT worn?

Because here in NYC if you didn't wear a durag in 2003 you were automatically labeled under that category.

So let's be realistic and relative here. Get specific with the region to because it's different by city.