You look like u like white girls

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
had it said to me multiple times throughout life. And they were all hoodrats.:ehh:

most recently I had it said to me by a former coworker who was an obese ugly hoodchick:scust: like dont even talk to me woman

-this is just another way of hoodrats communicating with you.
-cluckheads that say that usually are pretty uneducated

Facts. I've only been told this by a couple of ratchets :manny:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
This lack of Male leadership and Female led Black community is the cause of all of this unfortunately :manny:

Zpektro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nw ldn
Women and men have told me I look like I date white boys. I don't though and I don't know why they keep saying it :sadcam:.
If true. it mean they jealous stay away from toxic folks like this..if they call you a fakit when you ain't ,or say you acting white .in other words you look proper we Intimidate d by your ass.run from these mofos could kill you.I'm serious.I been around niccas and cacs that did drugs and shyt they gave me some cold demonic looks when I refused to partake in their shyt...I left the place asap.but check them if they push it.there's some sick fuks out here.that's why I hardly fuk with folks these days.

Daps
Legitimate reasons

-You give off c00nish vibes(your attitude and worldview)
-Your voice sounds very cacish.
-You dress cacish (not nice just cacish)

-You only have white friends.

I hate this last one but it happens

-You're too proper therefore not relatable to average black people.

Alright let me break it down for you.

My parents raised me to speak the King's English proper so I can maintain employment. The inflection in someone's voice is largely genetic however and cannot be controlled or changed.

Concerning dress - This is entirely subjective. I was not allowed to sag (nor did I really want to until a certain age because it wasn't practical for athletics) and typically wore Khakis because they were more comfortable up until maybe age 16 or so. I also went to a Catholic HS so that was the attire.

I have a BIG problem with this because as I mentioned in prior post basically these Women are actually screening out young brothers raised typically in a GOOD environment that is conservative. Hence the baby momma statistics. These Women are programmed to reject young brothas raised in disciplined households that raise them to conduct themselves with class at an early age and it's viewed as "Lame".

You cannot conflate these brothers with "White washed" brothers. But unfortunately we lack the ability to discern the difference. I listened to mostly hip hop and latin music as a kid. Never rock or country or any of that "CAC music". Yet because I wasn't trying ultra hard to be seen as a rap city basement type dude certain Black Women were not an option. Most brothers I rolled with were the same... We were well balanced and a lot of sisters just bucket balanced brothers in the same bucket as a reverse wigger. As a result most of us had Latina girlfriends and that's where you see these kinds of photos and sisters ranting and raving knowing damn well they played a critical part in this happening:

four_brothers_15.jpg

And they be wondering why this happen as well smh:

0_66_060507_oh_washington.jpg

But they too focused on nikkas who fit this archetype (add dreads for "Extra blackness"):

tumblr_n19vtay70N1qfuhxmo1_500.jpg

Bruh....a chick told me that the other day.,lol...been getting that since a teen

Think about it brehs. This is not normal. Do you see Patel Jr., Ming Chow Fat or Boris Chowsky getting hit with that?

Daps
Its basically a lowkey way of trying to call a guy a c00n :yeshrug:

It's mean to be an insult afaic

My problem is they can barely know the dude and just judge him based off initial appearances.

It's almost like Black Americans have a code attire and if you don't fit one of the archetypes you are rejected outright from Blackness.

It's absurd and I don't really know any other culture or group on the planet like this.