No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Lmao let a female try clown you right in front of your face brehs :laff:

They high key violating you and yall here Tryna spin it into a positive lol

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
I had a bytch say that to me once I hit her with the real life :hhh:

But to her defense in corporate America nikkas always got white hoes.

Even thinking about that now got me low-key :hhh:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
It could mean many things in my opinion:

You not hood, not a thug, not very tough, too suburban, too "Carlton Bank-ish" or "Russell Wilson-ish", too lame, too much into academics in school, too much into things that seem eccentric like anime, Star Wars, etc. Also, it could mean she think u a c00n or one of those black folks who think whites are superior even if u think that on the low. Maybe its cuz of how u dress, what music u listen to, TV shows u watch, hobbies, etc. It varies.

Giselle

Daps
All black males look like they'd fck a white girl to me.

I've seen every type with a white girl. "hood" and the ones who y'all would call "square" or "corny".

None of y'all have a look that says y'all only like black women bc most of y'all don't & will fck anything.

Can't see the op btw, so he must be on ignore.

Only white women have told me this. Never heard it from any black women.
I have said to males "I didn't know you liked black women" lots of times before. Especially if they are always around white people or are "square". Even though non "square" types would fck white women as well.

Insecurity when Black women say things like that. Count your blessings on that.
Nope, it has nothing to do with insecurity. Telling someone that could actually be a "nice" way to reject them.

Last edited:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va

You not hood, not a thug, not very tough, too suburban, too "Carlton Bank-ish" or "Russell Wilson-ish", too lame, too much into academics in school, too much into things that seem eccentric like anime, Star Wars, etc. Also, it could mean she think u a c00n or one of those black folks who think whites are superior even if u think that on the low. Maybe its cuz of how u dress, what music u listen to, TV shows u watch, hobbies, etc. It varies.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
All black males look like they'd fck a white girl to me.

I've seen every type with a white girl. "hood" and the ones who y'all would call "square" or "corny".

None of y'all have a look that says y'all only like black women bc most of y'all don't & will fck anything.

Can't see the op btw, so he must be on ignore.

Then how did you get into the thread?

Also you need to change your Avi cos every time you say some dumbass shyt it makes me mad at Christina Milian. And she doesn't deserve that, she's wifey

Daps
Had it said plenty of times when I was younger and that just drove me further away from American sisters in general. The only Black Women I dated seriously were born in France, Germany and UK when I was working abroad.

On a serious tip - A lot of Black American Women make this a self-fulfilling prophecy then complain about the lack of good available Black Men later in life. Why would you say something like this?

As I mentioned on prior posts I am not a psychologist and therefore not qualified to fix this problem. Most Men are just gonna go with whatever Woman cooperates with them regardless of color or anything else.

You must be a cornball brotha :dame:

What confuses me is why Ling Ling or Suzy never seems to have a problem with this....

ijds5UW.jpg

JiOfWle.jpg

We need as African Americans need to fix our culture. "Cornball"/"Lame" doesn't exist in traditional Nigerian or Ghanaian culture.

This is why they call us Akata and don't want to mix with us. Here we are letting our savants, best and brightest (labeled "cornball") breed out due to necessity.

I made a thread in the salon asking why sisters who are on his level are simply non-existent. It's like you never see them in public but surely they exist.

We need to stop taking pride in thinking that "swag", "edge" and "finesse" are "must haves" to get a partner. This is why our community is broken.

Giselle

Daps
Then how did you get into the thread?

Also you need to change your Avi cos every time you say some dumbass shyt it makes me mad at Christina Milian. And she doesn't deserve that, she's wifey

I saw the thread because it's in the top thread list. The title is showing, but I can't see the op.

I don't need to do anything and I don't say anything dumb unless the thread is dumb.

Christina is a bird. A pretty bird, but a bird nonetheless.

You are the dumb one for thinking my posts are christina's opinions and for making a bird your "wifey".

Now leave me alone with this mess or you'll be on ignore as well :queen: