You look like u like white girls

Daps
Yes I've heard it plenty of times, my ass lives in San Antonio so it's not uncommon to see blk men dating nonblk women. My current GF is mixed though

Basically you're a Braxton P. Hartnabrig ass nikka. Embrace it and fukk those pawgs

itmtfzefzfu8asczfrts.jpg

It could mean many things in my opinion:

You not hood, not a thug, not very tough, too suburban, too "Carlton Bank-ish" or "Russell Wilson-ish", too lame, too much into academics in school, too much into things that seem eccentric like anime, Star Wars, etc. Also, it could mean she think u a c00n or one of those black folks who think whites are superior even if u think that on the low. Maybe its cuz of how u dress, what music u listen to, TV shows u watch, hobbies, etc. It varies.

So instead of accepting this why aren't we thinking of ways to re-program these Women?

The Braxton's and Carlton Banks of the community are bringing in boat loads of money. It's almost as if Black American Women have been fully brainwashed to prefer a dude that looks like he is dependent upon a Woman or illegal activities to sustain himself.

Doesn't any other dude see the problem with this tendency?

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
So instead of accepting this why aren't we thinking of ways to re-program these Women?

The Braxton's and Carlton Banks of the community are bringing in boat loads of money. It's almost as if Black American Women have been fully brainwashed to prefer a dude that looks like he is dependent upon a Woman or illegal activities to sustain himself.

Doesn't any other dude see the problem with this tendency?
Try to reprogram grown women brehs

Daps
Luckily I've never heard this. I'd be offended tbh

So naturally there's going to be a irreconcilable divide here.

If you've never heard it before you can't really understand the implications on a young man's psychology.

A lot of BW's favorite saying is "Yo Momma Black"

But no man of any other race ever has been rejected by his own kind under the rationale that "It looks like you date Black/White/Asian/Arab/Hispanic girls" So they can date a Woman who has the same ethnic features of their Momma without being accused outright with no evidence of preferring other ethnicities of Women.

There is a lot of Jim Crow here and many of yall are not even peeping that which is depressing to say the least.

There is a difference between superficial assumptions (You look like you date NERDY types) vs. a self-defeating prophecy, telling Black Men who more than likely have a stable job and dress CONSERVATIVELY that they look like they are not interested in you.

Doesn't any other brother see the massive self-defeatist attitude and brainwashing BW are revealing in this statement? Look a little deeper. It's one of the core reasons why we are failing in Amerikkka.

Young Men who don't subscribe to ghettonomics and look to survive within the system - Likely our best and brightest are ENCOURAGED to go outside of the race.

Jim Crow is laughing in his grave his plan has succeeded 1,000%.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
I've been told that I look like I date mostly white girls which had me like :hhh: how that even work? I guess it's because I'm so lightskin?

I don't really care tho, I'm not trying to settle down yet so I might as well enjoy the whole fruit basket :manny:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Then how did you get into the thread?

Also you need to change your Avi cos every time you say some dumbass shyt it makes me mad at Christina Milian. And she doesn't deserve that, she's wifey
I just negged her now she all in her feelings :blessed:

negged you for your post in the thread This gif made me tear-up a bit: dad and daughter. With the following comment: You must be ugly & corny in real life since you look like you like...

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
had it said to me multiple times throughout life. And they were all hoodrats.:ehh:

most recently I had it said to me by a former coworker who was an obese ugly hoodchick:scust: like dont even talk to me woman

-this is just another way of hoodrats communicating with you.
-cluckheads that say that usually are pretty uneducated

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
So naturally there's going to be a irreconcilable divide here.

If you've never heard it before you can't really understand the implications on a young man's psychology.

A lot of BW's favorite saying is "Yo Momma Black"

But no man of any other race ever has been rejected by his own kind under the rationale that "It looks like you date Black/White/Asian/Arab/Hispanic girls" So they can date a Woman who has the same ethnic features of their Momma without being accused outright with no evidence of preferring other ethnicities of Women.

There is a lot of Jim Crow here and many of yall are not even peeping that which is depressing to say the least.

There is a difference between superficial assumptions (You look like you date NERDY types) vs. a self-defeating prophecy, telling Black Men who more than likely have a stable job and dress CONSERVATIVELY that they look like they are not interested in you.

Doesn't any other brother see the massive self-defeatist attitude and brainwashing BW are revealing in this statement? Look a little deeper. It's one of the core reasons why we are failing in Amerikkka.

Young Men who don't subscribe to ghettonomics and look to survive within the system - Likely our best and brightest are ENCOURAGED to go outside of the race.

Jim Crow is laughing in his grave his plan has succeeded 1,000%.
:dwillhuh:

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
Legitimate reasons

-You give off c00nish vibes(your attitude and worldview)
-Your voice sounds very cacish.
-You dress cacish (not nice just cacish)
-You only have white friends.

I hate this last one but it happens

-You're too proper therefore not relatable to average black people.