You look like u like white girls

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Translation: "You look like you got your mind right and wont put up with my bullshyt. I'm scared you maybe better than me."

THIS THIS THIS THIS ANNNNNDDDD THIS. High school a white girl told me this. It was weird coming from a white chick. But she was that "catch me outside how bout that" white girl. if she never hanged out with hood rat chicks she would be a redneck.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
It's hilarious how they tell on themselves, as if being associated with the word "white" automatically means something positive. I'm laughing my butt off.

You look like you date white girls: "You look like you don't have anything interesting to discuss. I get the vibe that you are full of yourself and you are either a sexual deviant :scust:or sexually incompetent. :camby:You also give off this scent that you uplift every group of women except those who share your features so I don't think this is a good match."

Them: "I'll take that as a compliment because I enjoy the belief that black women collectively have low self esteem. I bet it will be easy to get you naked."

:huhldup:

The mods still lacking on their job on this site. :what:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I used to hear it all the time in my 20's.

I took it as a compliment.

I translated it as, "I self-hate and you're a quality man who has options outside of me."

When they found out I had love for them, it made it very easy (even though a self-hating woman ultimately isn't wife-material).

Basically, this is a layup and you should hit it.

This.

I don't need to even respond.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup. Had no problem with it either. I don't give a fukk about some fool's insecurities.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
THIS! Yeah! Black chicks actually do date white dudes; and I approach them all the time. They are on BS or they do not like me. Yeah the white chicks have curly hair, hoop earring and ALLWAYS look like this

http://instagram.com/baeenanaa
No lie hoop earrings are a dead giveaway

Not many white girls be rocking those