You leavin ya girl if you win the 1 billion lottery ticket Friday?

Daps
No.

We’re buying a nice modest home like this:

new-home-construction.jpg

I’m not driving a luxury car. I’m not buying a boat. I’m paying off my car, her car, our student loans, credit cards, setting money aside for my sister, her children, my parents (even though I don’t talk my mom anymore), investments, anonymous charity donations, and a few vacations.

We’re flying first class, but I’m not going to be doing super luxurious stuff, and making myself a target.

And for those saying that house isn’t modest, I just mean compared to this:

Cielo2.jpg

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Think the difference between a middle class man and a billionaire is summed up by "context clues", brehs.
No, your inability to understand that the discussion is about one particular situation (whether you leave or stay with your girl), and not the totality of changes that would occur from the money. The discussion is not if having the money would change your life in general, it is if having the money would increase the quality of women you have access to. That was where my argument lies.

I.E. context of the discussion is important, which seems to be lost on you.

Daps
all you nikkaz acting like y’all would still live regular are hilarious :mjlol:, the moment that shyt hit your accounts, ain’t no way you going to do anything regular. Everything will be 1st class.
True....I'd live regular on $4 million. If I'm taking home closer to $400 mil? :blessed: ....living in a state with no income tax and you can claim the lotto anonymously :blessed: (Texas).

Wouldn't buy a $50 million house or anything that crazy...but several properties spread out in different states that are each $1 M to $6 M would be on deck. Probably check out a game at every sporting venue. Bama vs LSU in Death Valley, Texas vs OU in Dallas, Cowboys vs Packers at Lambeau etc...maybe throw in some soccer matches overseas. Passport would need to be replaced several times.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
No, your inability to understand that the discussion is about one particular situation (whether you leave or stay with your girl), and not the totality of changes that would occur from the money. The discussion is not if having the money would change your life in general, it is if having the money would increase the quality of women you have access to. That was where my argument lies.

I.E. context of the discussion is important, which seems to be lost on you.
No, your inability to understand that there's no comparison between a middle class man and a billionaire is why this back and forth is ongoing.

There is no "context", you're encouraging other dudes not to leave their woman, fine, but you're comparing a house cat to a tiger by insinuating that a regular man with what has been made standard qualities in dating is seeing the same quality or quantity (which allows more frequent access to stronger quality) as a billionaire.

Y'all gotta stop with this "you don't get it" bullshyt. Nothing typed on here will befuddle me. Billionaire bachelor>>>>>>>>middle class bachelor.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Quick question how do you use the money in a way where you won't be harassed/stolen from/killed by random people or even family members?

I've read many stories of lottry winners getting ripped off, being harassed by family members sometimes they get killed or other people in their families are, addicted to drugs etc..

Lottery winnings seem like a blessing, but some people are cursed from it. I would like to know the play, because I don't see a scenario where I win 10million dollars+ and my ass isn't living remote in Singapore or some shyt.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Leave the bytch for another paycheck every month :mjlol:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If she's not "the one", she's either outta here, or has to play her position as possible mistress/sister wife/plaything with "the one" and however many other women I want to deal with. With that kind of bread, I can look for a 10/10 in more or less every category before settling.