You leavin ya girl if you win the 1 billion lottery ticket Friday?

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
No, your inability to understand that there's no comparison between a middle class man and a billionaire is why this back and forth is ongoing.

There is no "context", you're encouraging other dudes not to leave their woman, fine, but you're comparing a house cat to a tiger by insinuating that a regular man with what has been made standard qualities in dating is seeing the same quality or quantity (which allows more frequent access to stronger quality) as a billionaire.

Y'all gotta stop with this "you don't get it" bullshyt. Nothing typed on here will befuddle me. Billionaire bachelor>>>>>>>>middle class bachelor.

So what it is is that you disagree on is the definition of 'quality women'.

I admitted that you would have access to a lot more women, but my point is that most of those women will be gold diggers. Winning the 1b lottery will not give you access to more quality women. It will give you more access to mercenary minded women, is my point. They will not even be more beautiful, intelligent, nor nurturing. Their main new attribute will be many of them willing to debase themselves more for access to your money. To me that does not make them higher quality women.

If what you want is access to women who will do whatever you want for a price, then yes life would be better for you. But, I suggest you read up on the actual outcomes of those who have won the Lottery previously to see what their real life experiences where. They definitely did not gain access to higher quality women they did not have access to before, just women who are more willing to sell their bodies.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a loyal person in general so probably not. fukking thots is not that serious for me. Now I will say her behavior will have to be on her best because I just changed her life around.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
So what it is is that you disagree on is the definition of 'quality women'.

I admitted that you would have access to a lot more women, but my point is that most of those women will be gold diggers. Winning the 1b lottery will not give you access to more quality women. It will give you more access to mercenary minded women, is my point. They will not even be more beautiful, intelligent, nor nurturing. Their main new attribute will be many of them willing to debase themselves more for access to your money. To me that does not make them higher quality women.

If what you want is access to women who will do whatever you want for a price, then yes life would be better for you. But, I suggest you read up on the actual outcomes of those who have won the Lottery previously to see what their real life experiences where. They definitely did not gain access to higher quality women they did not have access to before, just women who are more willing to sell their bodies.
Being a billionaire simply erases the pretense we operate under. To varying degrees, all women are gold diggers. The legions of middle class men who are tasked with supporting wives and ex-wives back me up. The story breh have about the lottery winner offering to give his wife a portion to go their separate ways and being met with no hesitation backs me up. Was she not "middle class" before his lottery ticket?

You're also assuming every woman the billionaire meets will be broke and relying on looks only. Is it not possible that dude can start to put himself in spaces where women are millionaires themselves? Once again, the wider net means wider opportunity to find quality, especially since there seems to be this push to base a woman's quality on her money the way ours is based on it.

Have you read these lottery winners dating diaries?

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Being a billionaire simply erases the pretense we operate under. To varying degrees, all women are gold diggers. The legions of middle class men who are tasked with supporting wives and ex-wives back me up. The story breh have about the lottery winner offering to give his wife a portion to go their separate ways and being met with no hesitation backs me up. Was she not "middle class" before his lottery ticket?

You're also assuming every woman the billionaire meets will be broke and relying on looks only. Is it not possible that dude can start to put himself in spaces where women are millionaires themselves? Once again, the wider net means wider opportunity to find quality, especially since there seems to be this push to base a woman's quality on her money the way ours is based on it.

Have you read these lottery winners dating diaries?
1. That is your view, not reality. There are plenty of women who are with men who make less than them, and they are the main source of income for their family. There are plenty of women who find money helpful, but is not their main goal in finding a partner. What we see on the various media is entertainment, and so it will be skewed towards the vulgar and hyperbole, it is not what is really happening out in the world. It is just a manufactured drama for the masses.

2. No, I am not assuming that every woman a lottery billionaire meets will be broke. What I am assuming is most of the women a lottery winning billionaire will gain more access to are mercenary minded females. The quality women who come from money care how you got your money, not just that you have it. They know many people who have never actually been rich coming into a major win fall like the lottery, will mismanage that money. They also do not share the same social-economic background as the the newly rich man who acquired it from winning a random number contest. So no, the majority of woman millionaires, by her own hand or background, would not see a newly rich man via the lottery as someone viable to marry unless she is someone with mental and/or self-esteem issues.

3. No, I have read their general outcomes which included their tales of how their lives changed in various areas including dating. I have a Masters in Economics, so I enjoy studying the outcomes of various changes in personal disposable income, like winning the lottery, can affect a person's overall wealth. What I have found, a good bit of them end up worse off than what they were before they won the lottery in all aspects of their life. A lot of them end up not only poor, but poor with millions in debt. It exposes that maintaining wealth does not just take money, it takes a particular mindset.

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
1. That is your view, not reality. There are plenty of women who are with men who make less than them, and they are the main source of income for their family. There are plenty of women who find money helpful, but is not their main goal in finding a partner. What we see on the various media is entertainment, and so it will be skewed towards the vulgar and hyperbole, it is not what is really happening out in the world. It is just a manufactured drama for the masses.

2. No, I am not assuming that every woman a lottery billionaire meets will be broke. What I am assuming is most of the women a lottery winning billionaire will gain more access to are mercenary minded females. The quality women who come from money care how you got your money, not just that you have it. They know many people who have never actually been rich coming into a major win fall like the lottery, will mismanage that money. They also do not share the same social-economic background as the the newly rich man who acquired it from winning a random number contest. So no, the majority of woman millionaires, by her own hand or background, would not see a newly rich man via the lottery as someone viable to marry unless she is someone with mental and/or self-esteem issues.

3. No, I have read their general outcomes which included their tales of how their lives changed in various areas including dating. I have a Masters in Economics, so I enjoy studying the outcomes of various changes in personal disposable income, like winning the lottery, can affect a person's overall wealth. What I have found, a good bit of them end up worse off than what they were before they won the lottery in all aspects of their life. A lot of them end up not only poor, but poor with millions in debt. It exposes that maintaining wealth does not just take money, it takes a particular mindset.
1. My view is shaped by reality. Just because some these women are making more money than their men, does not mean they are satisfied with doing so. Media and entertainment has nothing to with finances being a divorce culprit, or that laws and outcomes in said cases don't still lean towards men supporting wives and ex-wives. Since you're en Economics masters, show me these ratios of married women being primary providers vs men, and shelling out alimonies to ex-husbands vs men doing so for ex-wives. Once again, at the core men are valued for resources/providing.

2. Most of them will not, but some will. Or is this small portion now irrelevant?

3. So most lottery winners of 9 figures payouts end up worse than before as an average American a few months away from being on their asses? Receipts please. And if so, is this because of men picking these mercenary women to rip them off?

All of this is still irrelevant to the fact that middle man's dating prospects and a billionaire's dating prospects are not the same.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
technically its roughly 370 ish million after taxes for the cash option but :ehh:

you staying faithful to your girl or leavin? be honest
SA22yYu.png

No! Why would I do that? You will end up with someone else doing the same shyt you would have done with the person you left, so what's the difference between those two aside from personality and possibly looks?

People who are contemplating leaving wanted to bounce anyways, so why use winning the lotto as an excuse? Just be a man about yours, charge the current girlfriend to the game now and be happy whether you win the lotto or not...

Any person you meet post windfall probably with you because of your money which will cause just as much drama, if not more, than the iish you are dealing with now, so...*shrugs*