You leavin ya girl if you win the 1 billion lottery ticket Friday?

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No. What would leaving accomplish? Just for some other woman to come around to finesse??

If I win, I like share the wealth and keep it pushin..*shrugs*

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I’m not going to lie, I wouldn’t leave her but she would have to be OK with me having mistresses.

I’d imagine she wouldn’t care. I don’t think most would as long as they’re the one getting all of the benefits being with a wealthy man.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps

R.e3f12d425385527b9db44cdc20432a41

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Your question seems to imply that the only reason why a person would be with their girl is because he is financially dependent on her? If that is not what you are implying, why would winning the lottery be an impetus to a brother leaving his girl?

Low-key, he's saying that the only reason a quality girl would be with HIM is financial dependency. He's saying that money is the only way he can pull someone he wants to be with.

Whenever I hear men talk about “ I wouldn’t want to be rich and famous because you’ll never find true love” :flabbynsick:

True love is overrated compared to a dream scenario where I was rich and famous and could have any woman I wouldn’t even think about love .

You can't have "any women" though. There's a subset of the most quality women who aren't interested in that mess. The men who want to run through girls and the girls who want to be ran through tend to find each other.

You seriously believe this? More money means more options for sure, but those options are not necessarily better. Many times, they are far worse since those options are more likely to be gold diggers.

Why would I drop the woman that was down for me when I was not rich, for the woman who is only with me because I am?

I was gonna say the same shyt. You notice that 90% of the rich/famous people who have a down, quality wife, is the girl they were already with beige they were big? Yeah the other one are dating strippers and reality show contestants and girls who seek themselves on Instagram, and I guess that's one way to live life, but those same people get mocked for bad life choices all the time.